Chapter 13

(A/N: i just realized that i change the story's cover too much lmao)

"Really? Who was it? If you don't mind me asking."

"S-sana, fuck her."Chaeyoung frowned.

Mina put an arm on Chaeyoung's back, rubbing it for comfort. "What did she do? If you don't mind me asking?"

"Well, it's a long story." Chaeyoung took a deep breath.

"So when we were in junior, I was dating this girl named Minatozaki sana. We were together until the end of the school year. I had a best friend, her name was Chou Tzuyu. When I was just walking on the streets. I saw a café and then spotted Tzuyu and Sana...kissing. I was so pissed. Me being stupid at the time didn't confront her. We sorta just moved on from each other and Sana went to dare Tzuyu. I would lock myself in my bedroom, crying so hard. My parents wanted to talk with me saying what was wrong but I refused. Even my grades dropped which surprised the teachers because I would usually get a great score. And that's when i met Dahyun and Momo. Those two girls, helped me. They noticed what was wrong and came up to me. But Momo kinda left when we all got a long. So just left me with Dahyun."

"I-" Mina shook her head. "I'll kill her for hurting you." There was silence for a few seconds, until Chaeyoung heard sobbing. "Aw omg. A-are you crying unnie?" Chaeyoung smiled, wiping a few tears from Mina's cheek.

"Damn, I am?" Mina laughed it off, sighing. Soon, she got a message from Nayeon.

Naynay:
LMAO YO
DID U HEAR

Naynay:
THAT

Naynay:
PROM

NayNay:
IS NEXT WEEK!

black.swan:
wha- really?

black.swan:
WHAT DAY

Naynay:
FRIDAY YEET

Naynay:
you better be fucking there 😤
Naynay:
plus almost everyone in the school literally loves you

Naynay:
They'll be sad to know that the 'queen' of the school won't attend prommmmmmmmmmmm

8:03pm
Naynay: WHY TF R U NOT REPLYING TO ME OMG YOU ARE NOT COMING IMMCNEISLFRCXM

Naynay:  COME TO THE PROM Y U MOT COMING U FUCK

Naynay: CUNT !!!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡
Naynay: fuck u 🅱️😤😤😤😤👺

black.swan:
bold of you to assume that i'm not coming lmfaooo. chill, i was just talking to my princess

Naynay:
WAIT WHAT PRINCES SANTE TATKSNARE ARE I ARE YOU DATIMG CHAEYOUNGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Naynay:
oh my FUCKING GOD

black.swan:
you're so annoying skslsks
      anyways i gotta get back to my chaengie.

Naynay:
oooh okayy, hope those walls are
soundproof amirite ;)

black.swan:
fuck off

-
"Minaaaa~ but i'm too shy to got to prom" chaeyoung pouted, crossed her arms. "I know but, you'll be with me, just always be by my side when we are there. okay?" Mina put her phone down backhugging Chaeyoung.

"Ok fine, I'll come!"

-end of chapter 14-

-