Chapter 15

A/N: omg look how cute they are aaaaaa

"It's fine unnie, I'm fine. See!" Chaeyoung showed off her cute smile.

"Don't lie to me." Mina looked into her eyes, pulling her waist closer to her and having a tight grip on it. The elder tilted her head then leaned in closer to Chaeyoung's ear. "Who hurt you?"

"I-I...Sana." Chaeyoung stuttered between her words. "

"Sana? where is she?" mina clenched her fists. "D-don't get mad.. I didn't even tell you what happened! I swear i'm fine" Chaeyoung clutched onto mina's arm. she looked up at the older with sort of tear eyes. "Please..."

"No Chae, don't do that! I'm serious. But, what did she do to you?"

"She...she almost strangled me..." the shorter sighed. Mina's eyes widened once she heard that. Her beautiful innocent Chaeyoung, almost getting strangled. She felt like passing out. Mina didn't reply, instead she walked out of the cafeteria feeling very angry.

She was gone so quick, Chaeyoung couldn't even run after her.

"Oh my fucking lord. Chaeyoung!"
Jeongyeon got off her seat and hugged her tightly. "I'm so glad that psycho didn't kill you. She still needs to go to jail for attempted murder!" Jeongyeon hugged her more.

"jeongyeon- that's a bit tight-" She tapped jeongyeon's shoulder.

———————————————

Mina searched Sana, the girl who hurt her chaeyoung. "Sana...Sana... she has dyed blonde hair right?"

"i heard my name." a tall figure said in a calm voice making mina look up. "You."

"Me."

"So you're the one who tried to kill Chaeyoung." Mina crossed her arms. "Why?"

"Because she's mine, my first, my everything. my love"

"And how does that make you want to strangle her?"

The blonde girl shrugged "dunno..."

"You're absolutely heartless you know? Cheating on your girlfriend with her best friend then trying to strangle her? pfft, pathetic" Mina put her hands in her pockets and rolled her eyes.

"You know. You should really keep your mouth shut. You don't know what's gonna happen." Sana giggled and soon wandered off.

"Okay?" Mina shook her head and sighed. That's when the bell rang and people started going to their classes.

-End Of Chapter 15-