Bakugou????

Momo pov:

"So how is Todoroki!!!" Aki asked in question,
"He's doing fine..." I replied....
"Momo!!!!!! Aki!!!!!!! Something happen to Kirishima!!!!!!!! It's like!!!!!" Tsuyu yelled out in panic...
I looked at Aki as we both exchanged looks....
Then we both sprinted.....
"It's building A!!!!!" Tsuyu yelled out.....
.
.
.
We both run at fast as quickly as we can.... to building A until I sow bakugou!!!!
"Wait Bakugou!!! Whattttt!!!!" I yelled in shock...
[he was in his hero outfit <3]
"Interesting..... but Kirishima....hmmm....) Aki muttered
"Bakugou your back!!! But that's impossible!!!!"
Bakugou looked at me.... as the weapon he was in was faced down on the ground.....
"What the hell did you do to me and where's that good for nothing deku...." he said calmly....
....wait calmly....
"Bakugou where's Kirishima...." I asked
Bakugou looked down at the weapon
"Bakugou this may seem crazy but you were actually dead but luckily are scientist were able to revive you and embedded you in that weapon.... the question is did you and Kirishima switched places...."
Bakugou looked at her with pure shock
"Wait!!!! I was DEAD!!!!! And then came back to life!!!!!!" He shouted
"Yes..." I said
"How was it....in that world.... was it different.... do you remember...."
"Ummm yes I mean it was like a dream like land.... I mean.... I can't describe it...." Bakugou looked down... not even paying attention to the doctor....
"But is Kirishima coming back?"  I asked
Bakugou didn't say a thing....
"Most likey not..... what your seeing is that Kirishima Sacrifice himself in order to bring back Bakugou with that.... in order to perform this is Kirishima must have a strong connection.... with Bakugou.... more like love....but we need further research" 
"Did we defect the villains!!!!" He asked,
"No the villains defect us... we are in hiding...."  I said sadly....
"Whatttt!!!!!!!!" He cried out
"Yes...." I said looking down.....
.
.
.
"Well we don't have any time to chit chat!!! We must get ready to reach the surface...."
then right after she said that she took out her phone and texted
"Now I just informed all the remaining groups.... so get ready and put on your hero outfits...."

Todo POV:

I receive a message on my current phone, I have since my phone got taken away by deku....
text| [meet at building A: bring weapons if wanted  and hero outfit]
I guess we are going into war....
then I grabbed the katana and changed into my new and given hero outfit....
.
.
.
Time pass
.
.
.
"Now we are all here!!!!"
.
.
.
"Well Bakugou is back with us.... likewise we need to reach the surface....."
.

.
"Now we must go!!!!"
It was odd because everyone in my group were all focused.... and payed no attention if Bakugou was alive or not... what's going on with these people....
"You must try to capture deku...." Momo said with a smile...
I nodded as we all went up to the same entrance I entered before....

>>>Then Momo explained everything to Bakugou and I'm surprised he took it nicely since his personally is quite overwhelming....
.
.
Deku's pov:

[in dream world]

I was laying on (not) Todoroki... it was so peaceful
"Todoroki?"
"...."
"I wish we can stay like this forever..." I said... but (not) Todoroki smiled as his fangs showed....
"You humans are stupid.... but a easy meal...."  Todoroki muttered....
.
.
.
I always knew this creature isn't the real Todoroki....
"I know your aren't the real Todoroki but a fragment of my imagination..." I said with a Smile
(Not) Todoroki smiled as he gotten up...
"You got me there but if a show my true form... you will be terrified..... but anyway you should snap back to reality...."
then I snapped back:

"Your finally awaken deku!!!" Dabi smiled....
"Oh Dabi... wait you were watching me..." 
"No but that old nag wanted me to watch over you."
"I assume Toga...." I said
He nods and walks out...
.
I looked out the window realizing it was noon....
"So beautiful... but I wish todo~kun was here...."
then I turned to the side..... as I put on my old hero outfit....
Then I heard footsteps from behind...
"Deku you must get outside!! It's your beloved Todoroki...." Toga said with sarcasm....
"Todoroki!!!!!" I said as my eyes widen
"Yes!!!!" Toga said....
I rushed out and left the building awaited by a group and Todoroki.....
"So you wanted me back!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.

To
.
.
Be
.
.
Continued