Traiter

4 years later: in the night skies
Todo POV:
I held my Katana closely  as the traitor! Aki look at me with pained eyes....
"Hey you don't want to do this!!!!" She pleaded...
"Shut up." I said...
.
.
Then my katana let out blue lighting boits... as the boits surrounded  me
.
"So the experiment work!!! You know you have the strongest quirk!!!" She yelled out
.
"Go to hell." I said as I stabbed her...
.
Then she look up at me for the last time as she turned to ash....
.
Then I walked away...... holding the katana tightly in my hand...
.
Then I suddenly felt two hands on my shoulder.
.
"Oh todo kun~ your supposed to listen to my orders!!!! And don't you want your dream to come true...." it was deku Again...
.
I haven't heard from him in the past 4 years
.
"Oh just shut up..." I said as he disappeared laughing...
.
.
Then as I walked I heard foot steps from behind....
.
.
"Todoroki Shoto!!!!!!"
.
I turned around ready to activate my quirk but it was just Shindou you
.
" oh what do you want...."
.
"I have a few questions for you Shoto..... where were you in the past four years!!!!" He said as a group of i assume team mates come from behind...
.
"What??? I beg your pardon?"
.
"You heard me shoto.... we believe your a traitor!!!!!"
.
"A traitor is that what the hero's came up with a traitor..."
.
"Listen to us Shoto!!!!! That weapon is dangerous  and all of weapons from the U.P.A was Exterminated!!!!!"  Cried Momo
.
"Momo you have changed since when have to gotten so serious...." I teased
.
"That weapon is illegal and we shall take it from you... so if you kindly give us the weapon we will let you go." Uranaka said
.
"What if I don't." I said holding the katana tightly....
.
"Then I'm sorry but we have to used force...." shin said
.
"Well I'm sorry but it's not going to be that easy.... Deku lend me your power..." I muttered
.
"Waaaiiiiitttt did you just say deku..." Uraraka said in the urge of tears
.
Then the katana glow a bright blue as red lines appear all over my body...
.
"Wait that's Deku's quirk!!!!!! Why do you have Deku's quirk..." Uraraka cried out
.
.
.
"Todo~ listen to me!!!! Listen to what I say... let me out show myself to them todo kun<3"
.
.
"I'm going to count to 3... i advise you to get away"
.
"1"
.
Shin turned to his group
.
"2"
.
Shin activate His quirk
.
"3 checkmate"
.
Then a big force surround me as the force pulled everyone away from me as everything hit the brick wall hard...
.
Then from behind shin slapped the katana. Away from my hands.. but I jumped up floating away from shin...
.
Then I landed as I sow Deku's aura and black dust...
.
Uraraka pov:
.
As I sow Todoroki land I sow a black dust surround him and Deku!!!!!
"D-Deku????" I cried out not believing my eyes...
.
He was holding the katana near Todoroki...
.
I got up and ran towards him but shin stopped me
.
"That isn't the deku your seeing... he's long gone...." Shindou you said..
.
Then Deku turned to me with a fanged smile as his bloody red eyes looked at me... then he floated towards the group....as Todoroki held onto the blade.
.
"Hello Uraraka... you haven't changed as much still look foolish then ever.." he said as his red orbs went through my brown ones....
.
"So I will like to say. Stay away from us okay."

.
End of part 1....... of experimented....
.
.
There is going to be a sequel coming soon....

Sorry if this series ended quickly I sorta planned for the story to get to this point!!!! And I can assure you the sequel will be much more longer chapters and better story telling........
.
Welp!!!!