My quirk

Todo POV
Midoriya was gasping..... trying to get a breath of air....
"We thought we lost you there...."
But Midoriya didn't say a word, as he just lay there..... motionless...
"Hmm...."
"Midoriya?"
But he didn't reply...
Then I turned to Aki as she smiled and walked off
"Midoriya???" I asked again....
Then he opened his eyes but there weren't the pretty green tent but a mysterious darker green almost to black...
Then I touched Midoriya..... but he was cold a ice
"Midorya your cold...." I said about to use my fire quirk....
But Midoriya just smiled weakly...... but I couldn't handle it and press my left hand on his fore head to heat him up and bit....
"Todo~kun you know you don't have to do that...." midorya said....
but it didn't work my quirk didn't heat up he just got colder and colder
"Midoriya what's happening to you?" I asked ....
.
.
"I'm changing..." he replied
.
.
"Changing?"
.
.
"Todo-kun there's going to be a time I won't be able to handle this pain in my heart...."
.
.
"I'm still trying to find those feelings we just need time and patience...." I replied
.
"I am trying but please hurry before it's too late...." 
.
.
"I will.... but please I'm just nervous you might get hurt again... I don't want to hurt you..." I replied
..
"I'm already I'm...."
.
.
Time passed......
normal POV:
The clock ticks and the clock stops....
....
the heart breaks and the heart recovers....
....
The days go morning as the days go noon.....
.
Todo POV:
It's been weeks since Midoriya collapse.... but he haven't gotten better...... he been getting colder in a unhuman speed and his heart beats are slow which is concerning... Aki moved him in her laboratory for further testing....... but i kind of, Have suspicion for Aki I mean she been calm about it..... but I shouldn't assume.....
But looking at Midoriya with so many tubes and weird  medical related things is heartbreaking... it's like he's a machine connected to wires....
.
.
Then Aki opened the all glass door welcoming me in...
"How long will he live..." I asked
"Not so long he only have 4 weeks left... his body is weaking." She said in a monochromic tone....
I turned to her.... my suspicion towards her are getting stronger..... then I turned to Midoriya as his eyes were closed......
.
.
.
To be continued