1

Jacob stared out the window as he passed the 'Welcome to LA' sign. He closed his eyes as he pictured what life would be like in a new state, new school, and new life. He hoped that it would be different for the better and not for the worst. About a half an hour later, his step dad pulled into the driveway of a beautiful house. It was large and seemed very nice from the outside. He opened his door and headed to the trunk to start unloading his bags. "There's three rooms upstairs and the basement is roomy so you can choose which one you want." His mom told him. He nodded and made his way inside of the house, his two large suit cases rolling behind him. He went straight down the steps into the basement and laid his bags down, flicking the light on to show the clean renovated basement. It had a large vacant wall where he could put the large flat screen tv his mom promised and he could put a large dresser on the other wall where his bed would go. He scoured through his bag and pulled out his sketchbook and watercolor pencils and laid them out on the floor. He laid on the carpeted floor and began to draw the Hollywood sign he'd taken a picture of on his way here. He focused on the main aspects of the lights that shined on it because of the sunset. It didn't take him long to create the beautiful work of art and his first sight in LA. He ripped the page out of the book and used clear tape to tape it to his wall.

HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR? I'M GONNA TELL YOU IN ADVANCE THAT THIS IS A BOYXBOY FANFICTION AND I DONT WANT ANY HOMOPHOBES ON HERE BECAUSE I'M DOING THIS FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF READERS! GIVE FEEDBACK AND ILL BE UPDATING SOON!