15

Hey guys! I just wanted to inform you all of a huge secret I've been hiding
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I LOVE FOOD! Eh heh heh 🍕🙈

Just had to put that out there:
On with the chappie.............................
==========================

"Why y'all not going to 3rd period?" Chres asked as I sat down on his lap.

"Mr. Su put his hands on her after she got smart so we gon just stay away from class until everything dies down. They ain't gonna suspend her after almost two hours." Ray informed him. He nodded and grabbed my hands, interlocking them with his.

"So where is Déjà now?" Rachel asked.

"She went to go talk with Ej a few minutes ago and she hasn't come back yet.

"Did you guys see Kennedy in class? She wasn't home when I got there last night and my mom told me she went to a friends house and was going there from school." Chres asked.

"Ummm... I have to tell you something." Ray twiddled with his fingers.

"What?" Chres asked, sitting up. I snaked my arms around his waist so I wouldn't fall forward.

"WhenwegottoclassKennedycameinwithJaay." Ray mumbled quickly so it was hard to understand.

"What?" Chres asked confused.

"Kennedy came into class with Jaay. But she didn't seem under her own will." I told him. His grasp on my thigh tightened as he clenched his jaw.

"Calm down babe. Just ask Kennedy. She won't lie to you if he's forcing her." I reinsured him, rubbing his arm. He didn't ease off of his tense form until I kissed his lips.

"You guys are so cute!" Star giggled.

"What's up people?" Déjà yelled, walking back over to the table.

"Well damn. That was a long ass conversation." Ray laughed as she plopped down into her seat.

"Oh no! I didn't actually listen. He begged for me to go back out with him and then this really cute boy came over that I've never seen before and told him to back off. I got his number." She laughed.

"Ooh! What was his name?" Rachel laughed.

"He told me it was Jacob but everyone calls him Latimore." She laughed, pulling out her phone and showing Rachel the picture he'd snapped of himself for his contact picture on her phone.

"He couldn't have been as cute as my Jacob." Chres laughed, pecking my lips.

"Sorry Jake, but you ain't got shit on him! He is sexy as fuck! He's new this year, that's why I'd never seen him before." She giggled as she gawked over her new crush.

"Come here." I whispered to Chres, getting off of his lap and pulling him towards his car in the parking lot.

I wanted to inform all of the people that keep commenting that they don't want them to break up:

THEY WILL NOT BE BREAKING UP ANYTIME SOON! I CANT PROMISE THAT THEY WONT BREAK UP BUT I DONT PLAN ON THAT BEING IN THE PLOT FOR NOW! STOP WORRYING LMAO! Hope you liked it. I'll be updating after I eat 🌚