34

~After School~
"Call me the second you get home. Make sure your phone stays charged. Call me if you need anything. You know I'll come get you if you need me." Chres told me.

"I know babe." I scoffed, annoyed. He acted like I was a baby.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want you to get hurt. I love you babe." Chres told me, pecking my lips.

"I love you too." I told him as he walked away to his car.

"Baby boy?" He called me as I turned around.

"Yes Santo?" I laughed, facing him.

"I love you." He smiled. I checked the street before running over to him and jumping on him, kissing his lips. He leaned me against his car and held my legs around his torso as my arms dangled around his neck.

"I.Love.You.Too." I spoke in between each kiss.

"Alright go dance with yo sexy ass." He smiled, putting me down. I jogged across the street and ran back into the school.

When the audition started, Kera and the captain taught all of the contestants a fast choreography and it was our job to make our own interpretation of it. It was quite easy and everyone, including me, was done their audition.

"I'm sorry Jacob but we can't let you into the group." The captain told me.

"Well why not?" I asked.

"Your good but we don't think your fit for the group. You just won't fit in." She told me. I nodded and went over to my bag, grabbing my things. As I was walking out, Kera walked over to me.

"It wasn't my idea. I think you fit in. I'll make sure to come for you when I become captain." Kera whispered, kissing my cheek and running back over to the group. I sighed and pulled out my phone. Just as I was about to call Chresanto, Ray ran up to me.

"Hey Jacob." He greeted.

"Hey Ray. How are you?" I asked as we both headed to the entrance of the school.

"I'm good. Me and Rachel were planning on throwing Chres a huge birthday bash tomorrow since he's gonna be 18 and we wanted to know if you could help us out?" He asked.

"Sure. What do you need me to do?"
--------------------------------------------

I didn't really get a chance to write on my way to and from Dorney cuz I was hella exhausted and my mom was hilarious I couldn't miss it. My mom has serious road rage and also isn't really up to date with new music so when she first heard Good Kisser by Usher she was too hype. She swore Prince was singing the song. If you were wondering, I didn't have much fun today. Only because this was my second time going this summer. My 16 year old sister is terrified of roller coasters which killed the vibe, my 21 year old sister think she can boss me around, and it was really a buzz kill. If your wondering why I went twice, if you have divorced parents you know the struggle. The first time I went with my dad and his wife's side of the family (I refuse to call her step mom) and it's just a lot of drama in my life and sometimes I struggle to enjoy a lot of things that are meant to be fun. But enough about me! I will be updating about 3 times tonight since we came home earlier than we thought we would considering Dorney closed at 10:00 pm and we usually stay until 9. So yeah!

{Sorry I spent more time talkin about my day than I did the story. I'm a very emotional and descriptive person ;)}