48

21k readers! Keep it up!

I stumped into the school in my skinny jeans, t shirt, and tie dye crop top. My hair was messy and my back pack completely empty. I went straight to my locker and threw my back pack in there, not bringing any of my books to class. I went straight to art class and sat at the vacant table that no one ever sat at. I wasn't going to deal with people sympathy and looks from Chres.

Shut the fuck up! Stop thinking about him!

I'm sorry. It's so hard.

Well cut it out. He doesn't want you.

I mentally slapped myself and pulled out my phone, scrolling through Instagram. I'd already deleted all the messages from Chres and basically everybody except Rachel, Prod, and Déjà. People began to fill the class and in came the gang.

"Hey Jake! Why aren't you sitting over here?" Ray asked as he walked to their normal table with Chres. I didn't answer and acted like he wasn't there.

"Listen Jake. I know your angry but you don't have to ignore us. We haven't turned on you. Just act like Chres isn't there. Don't give him the benefit of knowing your hurting." Rachel whispered in my ear.

She walked away and I stayed in my seat as her words sank in. She was right. I should make Chres's life without me hell. I smirked and stood up, sitting in my normal seat next to Chres.

"Hey Jake. You feeling better?" Ray asked. I nodded and wiped my forehead dramatically.

"Is it just me or is it hot in here?" I asked, taking my cropped sweatshirt off. I smirked and took my shirt off, putting my sweatshirt back on so that my stomach could be seen from underneath the cropped hoodie. I looked at Chres from the corner of my eye and he was looking at me with an agitated look.

"So Prod. Your single right?" I asked, laying my chin in the palm of my hand as I leaned forward in the table.

"Yup." He nodded, playing with the drawstring on his pants.

"Cool." I smiled.

"Hey. You should sit next to me." I flirted, giving him lustfilled eyes. He nodded and got up.

"Chres, let me sit here." Prod spoke. Chres looked at him narrow eyed before popping up out of his seat and stomping over to Prod's seat, plopping down onto it.

"I like your hair. The blonde fits you." I giggled, running my hands though his small curls.

"Thanks J." He smiled.

"No problem. We should hang out after school. We barely ever talk." I suggested, rubbing his hand. I made sure to look over at Chres and he looked furious.

"Yeah. I'd like that." He smiled, grabbing my hand. Someone had already told just about everybody about the break up so Prod already knew. Him and Chres weren't really cool anymore and I didn't know why but I think Prod was bi. He flirted a lot and the way he looked when a cute boy walked past reminded me of.... Well me.

"Okay class we're gonna finish up the partner project so get with your original partners and finish up." The teacher announced. The second he said that, Chres and I's eyes met and they both were filled with anger.

"Can I switch my partner?" I asked the teacher.

"Why don't you wanna work with Chres?" He sighed. I looked over at him and smirked.

"I don't know. Why don't I? Maybe because I was raped by his ex and he's mad at me about it? Or is it because I overdosed on his special day? You tell me." I questioned, staring at him. He shook his head and looked away.

"I want to work with Craig." I told the teacher.

"Okay. Well then Taylor is going to have to work with Chres." He told us. Me and Craig nodded and went over to an empty table.

"So.... We should do a big collage of drawings. I do more anime type things and you do realistic things." Craig suggested.

"Yeah. That sounds good." I smiled, rubbing his arm. He blushed a little as we continued. We went to get a large piece of board and some pencils to sketch everything out.

"You should come over later. We could paint the stuff in my backyard." He told me.

"Yeah. And maybe we could hang a little bit after?" I asked. He smiled and nodded, looking back down and working on the drawings.

I looked over at Chres and Taylor and they were giggling and shit. I scoffed and got up, going to the sharpener and sharpening my pencil, making sure to bump into Chres on the way.

"Watch where the hell you walk!" He shouted behind me.

"Watch where the hell you sit!" I yelled back, sitting back down next to Craig.

"So you guys are really done huh?" Craig asked.

"Yeah. I wasn't really feeling it anyway. He just helped make it easier." I laughed. I looked down and he'd already finished two of the characters he was drawing.

"Those are great Prod. Your really good." I smiled.

"Thanks. So are you." He flirted, putting his hand ontop of mine. I smiled and interlocked our fingers. Let's see how this goes..................