28

I forgot to mention @XxNicoleeee who guessed correctly also! Check your personal message if I put you in the recent chapters. Otay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I jogged up the steps to the third floor. I'd never seen anyone come up here and I just needed and empty and quiet place to think. I entered an empty room and closed the door behind me. I looked around and realized I'd walked into a dance studio. I hadn't dance in a while so I quickly threw my bag on the floor. I went on my phone and turned on 2 On by Tinashe and stood in front of the mirror. I began to dance the best I could and it was really relaxing. I was popping and locking like never before.

"Excuse me." Someone called from behind me. I quickly turned off the music and looked back to see a girl with shoulder length hair.

"I'm sorry but your not supposed to be up here. This room is off limits." She told me.

"I'm so sorry. I'm new. I didn't know." I quickly grabbed my back pack and made my way to the door.

"Hey. I'm Akerah but everyone calls me Kera. Your really good." She complimented, causing me to smile.

"Thanks."

"There's a dance team practice every Tuesday after school. You should come tomorrow and try out. We could use a guy on the team." She recommended.

"Sure. I'd love to. I'll be there." I told her, leaving the room. I jogged down the steps to the first floor and headed to the bathroom. When I entered, Jaay was washing his hands.

"What's up, fag?" He asked. Not now..

(Akerah or Kera as @KeraMindless143)