52

Tbh I have NO CLUE where this story is going 😂 I have no intention of making it end anytime soon but I just want you guys to know your getting original ideas that I completely think of as I go. 💅 Cause i'm FLAWLESS! (I went to the Beyoncé & Jay Z concert on July 5 and it was popping 👏 Jay Z has so many songs that I love and Beyonce is the 👑🐝❤️) If you guys want to see the videos I took, comment and I'll put them on YouTube. I was going to but I figured people didn't wanna see them.
-------------------------------------------

"Jake? Jacob?" Chres yelled out. I quickly backed up so he couldn't see me. He looked around for me for a little bit and sighed, going back into the school.

"No. NO! I'm done with him. Don't go crawling back. He broke up with you, he needs to EARN you back." I told myself. I sighed and sat down on the pavement surrounding the school building and thought..

So one person held my innocence and she chose to give it away. Thinking about it, I have every reason to be mad with her but I can't find it in myself to do it.

She was abused and raped as a child and abandoned by her parents and abused and probably already raped by Jaay. I could at least take that one for her. She could've prevented mostly all the problems I have now but she didn't. I sighed and stood up, walking back into the building.

-Study Hall-
I went to my normal seat and plopped down, pulling out my phone and scrolling through tumblr.

"Hey babe." Prod walked over to me and sat down next to me.

"Hey." I smiled as he kissed my cheek.

"Why you sitting back here by yourself? The rest of the crew usually sit in the front." He asked.

"I like being alone. Usually all the drama happens in the beginning of the day so I come back here and I usually draw to get my mind off of it but i'm not really in the mood so i'm just scrolling through tumblr." I told him.

"Oh okay. I'll leave if you want." He told me, standing up.

"Yeah thanks. Nothing personal I just need to think. We can go to your house when school is over." I told him, standing and kissing him. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He left and I plopped down on my seat, closing my eyes and thinking about everything that's happened the past week. Damn...