13

I went down into my room and plopped down on my new bed that'd just got put into the room. My tv was hooked up and my new dresser was ready to be filled. I pulled out all of my dirty clothes and threw them into the hamper in the corner of my room and put the clothes I didn't wear into my first drawer. I folded all of my things up from my suitcase and put them into my drawers until everything was unpacked. I rolled my suitcases into the corner of the room and pulled my sketchbook out, working on finishing Rachel's drawing. I was finally done when my phone began to light up with a call from bae.

"Hey babe." I answered, bringing the phone to my ear.

"Whatcha doing baby?" He asked. I smiled at the sound of him calling me that.

"I just finished unpacking and i'm finally done working on Rachel's drawing. I might paint it." I smiled, looking at the finished sketch.

"Cool. I'm gonna FaceTime you." He told me.

"Lemme go take a shower first and I'll FaceTime you when i'm done." I said hanging up. I quickly went into my drawer and pulled out a clean pair of boxers, some basketball shorts, and a muscle tee.

I hopped in the shower and got dressed, going back down to my room and closing the basement door. I'd taken the braids out of my hair and it'd gotten curly while I took a shower. I went to my bed and took off my shirt before fixing my crazy hair and calling Chres. I turned on the lamp and tv and flipped on the news as he answered.

"Hello!" I smiled. He was also shirtless laying in his bed.

"Hey." He spoke sleepily.

"You look tired." I pointed out the obvious.

"Yeah. A lot of stress today. You made everything better tho." He smiled. I licked my lips as he lowered the camera onto his bare and built chest.

"You make me feel embarrassed. I've been told I have a bird chest." I laughed, pulling the comforter above my chest.

"Well that ass makes up for it." He laughs. I noticed he did like putting his hands on my butt.

"Shut up." I giggled. He gave me a very lustful look as I blushed, looking over at the tv where they were interviewing a witness to a shooting near by.

"Babe?" I whined after Chres was silent for a long time.

"Hmmm?" He asked with closed eyes.

"You should go to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." I told him.

"Alright babe. I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled, kissing the screen as I did the same and hung up. I put my phone on the charger and turned off the light, dozing off to sleep.

I imagined every second of this chapter because I know you guys like the chemistry between the two. It's gonna hurt when I have to make them break up! Eh heh heh 🌚

❤️Until next time ❤️