5

I rushed up the steps with my bag in my hand. Chres had just texted me he was outside and I was ready to get this sleepover going. I had on black short shorts with a hot pink tee shirt and a hot pink and black bandana.

I ran out to his car and hopped in, throwing my bag in the back seat. I looked over at Chres and he had on a white beater, low hanging dark jeans and a Gucci belt.

I bit my lip at how he looked with his muscles flexing as he gripped the steering wheel and his abs poking out of the shirt.

"You got everything?" He asked. I nodded looking at his bright smile as he put the car into drive and pulled out of the driveway.

"So what are we supposed to be doing at this sleepover?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders and kept his eyes on the road.

"Probably just chill and joke around. It's supposed to storm real bad tonight so we'll be stuck in the house." He told me.

"We gonna have snacks and stuff? Cuz I get hungry at night." I joked. He chuckled and took a quick glance at me.

"We can go buy some snacks if you want. There's a CVS right down the street." He told me. "Sure." I exclaimed, reaching into my bag in the back seat and grabbing my wallet. I made sure to stick my butt up a little and when I sat back he was looking at me.

"Yes sir?" I giggled as he came up to a red light. "Your a cool person." He told me. I looked down and blushed as he smiled at me.

"So are you." I spoke shyly. He continued to look at me as I reached and pulled the scrunchie out of my hair and shook out the loose ponytail on the top of my head. I looked over and he was still looking at me after the light turned green. I cleared my throat and turned my head to the road as he realized and began driving again, looking at the road. We drove down the street and pulled into the parking lot of CVS, getting out of the car.

"You go get some chips and I'll get the drinks." He told me. I nodded and skipped over to the chip aisle as he went over to the fridge aisle. I bent down and grabbed two bags of cheddar popcorn, a large bag of hot Cheetos, and a bag of plain lays.

As I was bending down to grab a bag of Doritos, my butt stung as someone's hand collided with it. I gasped as I looked up to find Chres walking away laughing as he made his way to the cashier. I laughed under my breath and grabbed a few bags of takis before following behind him.

"I don't appreciate you slapping my butt." I mean mugged him, pinching his nipple through his shirt. He screeched in pain as I giggled, placing the bags of chips on the counter.

He placed two large bottle of ginger ale, a bottle of sprite, a bottle of Pepsi, and a few chocolate bars.

The entire time the lady rung it up, Chres was staring at me. I couldn't help but to blush the entire time.

"That'll be $39.63." She told us. We each took out a 20 dollar bill and gave it to her.

There was only 37 cents in change so I just threw it into the autism awareness jar on the counter. She bagged our stuff and we left towards Chres's car.