63

It took me awhile to choose if Jacob should stay gay or go bi for Kennedy but I finally decided what's going to happen. Te he he 🙈

-------------------------------------------

"Baby please. I said I was sorry." Chres pleaded.

"Yeah. And so did I after I was raped." I smiled, pushing him out of my way. He clenched his jaw and pushed me into the wall, hitting my back hard.

"Don't fucking touch me." He whispered. Tears flew down my face as he held me against the wall.

"I'm.... I'm sorry baby..." He pleaded as he let go of me. I shook my head and left his room, going to Kennedy's. I went right in and she was laying in her bed.

"Hey Jake." She smiled at me. I smiled and crawled into the bed next to her, pulling her body to me. She crawled ontop of me and straddled me. She was in a bra top and boy short panties on.

She bent down and kissed my lips and I slipped my tongue into her mouth, holding onto her waist. Her door opened and I looked over. Chres stood at the door with a hurt and angry look on his face. Kennedy quickly got off of me as I stood up.

"Seriously? My god daughter?" He asked.

"Seriously? Your ex?" I mocked.

"I don't want you near her." He growled, leaving the room. Who the hell is he to tell me who I can be around. I turned around and looked at Kennedy and she shrugged her shoulders. She stood and closed her door, locking it.

"I don't care what he says." She shook her head, jumping on me. I pushed her against the wall and kissed down her neck as she wrapped her legs around my torso.

I kissed her lips and she pulled me deeper into it, our tongues wrestling. I felt a sudden attraction of being in control.

It was great with Chres but never had I been with someone that I could actually lift onto the wall and win when our tongues wrestle.

I was usually the 'girl' when it came to the two relationships I've had and I liked how it felt to be the 'man' in things.

"Jake....." Kennedy whispered as I kissed her neck.

"Hmmm?" I hummed, kissing down her chest and above her bra top.

"Put me on the bed." She whispered. I carried her over to the bed and crawled ontop of her, kissing down her neck. She arched her back so I could unhook her bra and I threw it on the floor. For a skinny girl she had some big boobs. I shook my head and have her back her bra.

"What?" She asked, putting her bra back on.

"This ain't right. Your cool and everything but I think we're both using each other for comfort. I don't mind holding you or kissing you to make you feel better but I don't want to have sex with you." I sighed.

"Could you just.... Leave me alone for a little bit?" She asked. I nodded and left the room. I heard giggling in the room and the door was cracked so I peaked in. Oh hell nah.

Chres was ontop of Kendall, grinding into him.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked, banging the door open.

"Jacob......" Chres sighed. Here we go again....