Sleepover! - Modern!Peggy Schuyler × Reader

(A/n:

Peggy doesn't get enough recognition. Enough said. Also, I decided to make this modern because I can and I will. Enjoy the one shot!

Warnings: None! Just fluff

(F/I/C/F) = Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
___________________________________

(UNEDITED)

"This is the house!" (Y/N) said. It was a big white two story house, with a big green front yard. It was stunning. (Y/N) got her stuff from the car, and made her way to the big dark door. She ran the door bell, and heard foot steps running toward the door. When the door opened, (Y/N) saw three familiar faces.

"(Y/N)!" Three voices shouted out, and tackled said girl. Eliza and Angelica got off of her while Peggy peppered her girlfriend with kisses. (Y/N) giggled and hugged her. Her sisters squealed and the couple giggled.

"Come on in. Let me help you with your stuff." Peggy grabbed (Y/N)'s sleeping bag and passed her a look. (Y/N) gave her a look of confusion back.

"Why do you have a sleeping bag?" (Y/N) looked to the side. Was she not supposed to bring it? That's what you usually bring to a sleepover.

"To sleep in..?" Peggy laughed. (Y/N) had never felt more puzzled in her life. Peggy was always confusing her, in a good way though that made (Y/N)'s stomach do somersaults when ever she was around her.

"You're so silly! We're girlfriends. You're going to sleep in my bed with me!...If'd you like." Peggy's cheeks heated up. (Y/N) smiled brightly and kissed her red cheeks.

"Of course, Peggs! I would love to sleep with you." Peggy wiggled her eyebrows, making (Y/N)'s face go redder than a tomato.

"N..NOT LIKE THAT!" (Y/N) screeched. Peggy busted out into a fit of giggles and carried the sleeping bag upstairs. (Y/N) followed her up, and gasped when she walked in Peggy's room. It was large and bright yellow was everywhere. It was brighter than the sun. Her bedding was of a yellow cartoon style sunflower. She had a yellow fluffy rug, and light yellow curtains. She had a computer desk the same color as the curtains with a matching chair. The perfect room for Peggy.

"Jesus Peggy! It's brighter than my future up in here." Peggy playfully slapped (Y/N)'s arm. (Y/N) set her stuff down by the computer desk, and sat on Peggy's bed. It was seven o'clock in the evening. Peggy laid down by her girlfriend and looked up at her ceiling.

"I wonder what Eliza and Angelica are doing.." Peggy thought out loud. As in cue, loud music was played through the house. It just so happened to be Peggys favorite song as of right now. Her favorite songs changed all the time. From rock to hip hop, she loved it all.

"Dance with me!" Peggy shouted to her girlfriend over the song. (Y/N) didn't have to time to think about what she had said because she was suddenly pulled up from off the couch and being made to dance.

"I need a girl like you!" Peggy sang a long, and (Y/N) suddenly pulled her up onto the bed and jumped on it while singing to the lyrics. When Cardi B's part came on, the two girls both jumped and rapped along.

When, Peggy jumped and went to land, but when she did, she ended up on the floor while laughing. She had landed on her bottom, and not her arm or leg.  (Y/N) quickly stopped and looked at her.

"Are you okay?!" (Y/N) asked, and Peggy went silent. After a moment, she finally spoke up.

"This is sad, Alexa play Despactio." Said song had began to play, and (Y/N) started to laugh harder than Peggy was. They were laughing so hard, they didn't see two pairs of eyes watching from the door way.

"Alexa, stop playing Despactio." Eliza finally said, making (Y/N) scream, and Peggy almost jump into her girlfriends arms. Angelica giggled and high fived her younger sibling. Peggy passed them a playful glare.

"That wasn't funny!" She had sounded like a child, which made her sisters laugh even harder. Peggy pretened to pout, and (Y/N) sighed. She quickly pecked Peggy's lips, which made Peggy blush.

"Come on you two, we bought ice cream!" (Y/N) ran past the stairs, faster than the Flash. The three sisters chased down after her, but when they had gotten down stairs, (Y/N) had already gotten into her pint.

"You guys got me (F/I/C/F)! Your my new favorite people." (Y/N) smiled. Peggy put her hand over her heart, pretending to be hurt.

"Hey!" (Y/N) playfully sighed and rolled her eye

"Right after Peggs." Peggy smiled, and her two sisters laughed at her adorableness. They were glad she found someone that made her happier than she was before. They secretly were planning their wedding.

As they ate their ice cream, Eliza could only talk about Alexander, and Angelica ranted about Thomas. Peggy just laughed at Eliza and agreed with Angelica. All (Y/N) could do was just wonder how she had gotten the perfect girlfriend.

___________________________________

Yay! This was probably one of my favorites that I have written so far. Next one will probably be a King George one or Thomas one. Remember, requests are open!

Author out!