Twinkle Twinkle - Male!Reader × Eliza Schuyler

(A/n:

I haven't done a male reader yet, so why not do one with Eliza? I just love my cinamonn roll. So without farther ado, please enjoy!

Warnings:  Lots and Lots of flufffff

(L/N) = Last name

Time: Hamiltime!

_____________________________

(UNEDITED)

It was a quiet night through the (L/N)/Schuyler house. Not a peep to be heard. That was, until a babies scream woke up two tired parents.

Eliza Schuyler shot up. Her mother instincts kicked in. She needed to get to her son, Phillip. She went to get out of bed, but wad stopped by a strong arm.

"Go back to sleep. I got this." Her husband, (Y/N) whispered. Eliza wanted to argue, but how desperately she wanted to go back to sleep. She laid back down, and (Y/N) kissed her head. He then got out of bed and made his way to Phillip.

"Come here, Phillip." Elizabeth heard (Y/N) softly whisper. She heard Phillip cry, but after a few minutes, she heard him go silent. She also heard a soft singing voice.

"Twinkle Twinkle, little star..." (Y/N) sang. His voice coming out like honey. Eliza smiled to herself. How lucky she was to end up with (Y/N).

She heard a break, and (Y/N) finally laid down. She couldn't shut her eyes, and (Y/N) saw his wife's eyes open. He shot her a concerned look, and faced Eliza.

"Dear? Why are you still awake?" (Y/N) asked. He rubbed Eliza's back. She gave him a small smile. (Y/n) could see it through the dark. He smiled back.

"Can you sing me that lullaby?" Eliza's soft voice was like music to (Y/N)'s ears. He loved it when she talked softly or determined. How can he say no to her now?

"Of course, dear." (Y/N) replied. Eliza kissed him. Her soft lips against his. She pulled away, and got closer to him. He smiled and put his arms around her.

"Twinkle twinkle, little star. How I wonder what you are. Above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle twinkle, little star..." (Y/N) paused. He heard Eliza's soft snoring and had to hold back a soft chuckle. He didn't want to wake her. She's had a long hard week, with him not being there.

"Goodnight, my love." He whispered, and shut his eyes.

At last, the (L/N)/Schuyler house was quiet again.

_______________________________

Hello guys! This was probably my favorite one to write, even though it was short. If you guys would like more of these, remember! Requests are always open.

Author out!