Aaron Burr, Ma'am - Aaron Burr × Reader

(A/n:

Hey guys! So I haven't done one for Burr yet. But that's changed. So as you can tell by the title, this isn't in the modern time. I kind of want to do so few one shots in Hamiltime since I haven't done a lot of those. So please, enjoy!

Warnings: None! Enjoy the fluff.

_____________________________

(UNEDITED)

I was walking down the street with my best friend, Alexander. He was like a brother to me. Ever since he got to New York, he's been so kind. He stood up to a drunkard the first time we met, and after that, I've been forever in his debt. Even if he is a bit talkative.

"The Winter Ball is close." Alexander informed me. I nodded. Why was he bringing this up? He was going to the Winter Ball because of being a solider and what. I was going to look for a suiter. Against my wishes, of course. I don't want a rich pig to marry and have his children. I wanted someone who was wise and going to listen to what I wanted.

"It is indeed." I replied. Alexander cleared his throat, and a dark skinned  man appeared from the corner. I almost screamed, but I quickly regconized the man as Aaron Burr. I blushed and looked away.

"Good morning, ma'am." He said. His voice was as sweet as sugar. I twiddle with my fingers and smiled.

"Go..Good morning, Mr. Burr." I stuttered out. I swear I heard Alexander snicker, but I ignored it. Aaron smiled his beautiful smile at, and I blushed a bit harder.

"Please call me Aaron Burr, ma'am. I couldn't help but hear you two talking about the Winter Ball. Are you attending?" I nodded. I didn't want to talk and embarrass myself even more than I already have.

"Well I was wondering, if I could have a dance when you arrive?" He asked and winked. I felt all the heat from my body run to my cheeks. I tried not to squeal. I quickly nodded, and he kissed my hand. He waved and walked away. I turned to Alexander after he was out of sight.

"Did you plan that?" My voice cracked. He laughed and nodded. It didn't really surprise me, but I slapped his shoulder.

"Your cheeks are still red."
"Shut up!"

_____________________________

Sorry ir was so short! If you guys have a request, remember it's always open.

Author out!