Leaf trip 10-23-16

I was a little bit nervous at first. I was going on my first youth group trip. Ashleigh was there with me, so I guess it'd be fine. We were going to rake a lady's yard for her. Her husband had recently passed away, and we didn't want her to worry about getting her yard raked. We did it for her. Ashleigh and I sat together on the church bus. I suggested that we take a selfie together, since we had no pictures together yet.
     On the way to our destination, we were talking about jets pizza and other restaurants. I had jets Pizza for dinner. We also talked about trailer parks. My brother Tyler rapped in his high school talent show. In the rap he mentioned our last name which is cherry, and our address about 10 times. I didn't want people knowing that I live in a trailer in a trailer park because kids in our generation get made fun of for that kind of stuff.
     When we got off the bus, we got a rake from the storage on the side of the bus. Once we got our rakes, we went right to work. Eden came this time. Her motivation was to make a pile big enough for her to jump in, so that's what she did. We all worked together really well. We finished the front yard. All we needed to do was rake the piles onto a tarp, and put them in the big pile of leafs. We'll do that later. We went to the back yard to help. We helped take the tarp full of leafs to the big pile. Then we were in a hurry to finish raking the other half of the back yard. Our friend Seth kept torturing us by attacking us with leafs. Especially me. He'd fling them at me with his rake. When we were putting the rest of the leafs in the pile, I jumped in. I vanished into the leafs. When I got back up, Seth put me back into the pile and pushed Havi, the youth pastor, Mr.Dave's kid onto me. I got up and screamed.

     "There could be spiders in here!!"

     Seth just laughed and I chased him to throw leafs at him. By the time we were about to leave, I had leafs all over me and felt dirty. I took a shower right when I got home to make sure there was no spiders on me.

 I took a shower right when I got home to make sure there was no spiders on me