Fam • Ice Skating 12-5-16

Last night my cousin Ayden and I were talking... He was explaining to me how he was eavesdropping from a distance, and heard Cameron say a bunch of stuff about me behind my back. How I'm really weird, awkward, and how I "forced" him to take that picture with me. I didn't force him to do anything. Also, how I "stole" his sweatshirt. I didn't steal it. I asked him if I could wear it because it was cold. He let me wear it, and I gave it back. I was really hurt by all this information. I thought I was his friend. Why was he saying all this? At school, in the morning, I showed Madashia the conversation between Ayden and I last night about Cameron saying those things. She said she was going to flip out on him. I guess I even looked sad because Kameron Sadack, my birthday twin brother, asked me what was wrong.

     2nd hr was pretty much the same. We sang. 3rd hr we did our typical white boarding. 4th hr was boring. For seminar, I went to Madashia's seminar. Mr.Neffs room. I had to do a test that I missed when I was out for my birthday. My parents let me skip school on my birthday. This year we had to go to Grand Rapids because aunt Cindy had an appointment. I really enjoyed the city though. Madashia left the cafeteria during lunch and the bell rang. She left her drawing stuff with me. I had to go to her locker to give it to her. That's when I remembered Cameron's locker is right next to hers. I kinda flipped out on him because he called Madashia a bad name. 6th and 7th hr I couldn't really focus in because I was upset. I talked to Conrad a lil bit. We both like the song Oh Lord by NF. I showed him my book mark which is NF. He smiled. He has one of those smiles that just make you happy, and calm. A smile that makes you feel like things are going to be all right.

     Ashleigh and I made plans to go ice skating at the sportsplex because we were both sad. Greg, a kid from school, came and sat by me while I waited for Ashleigh. He sat by me in 3rd hr one time. I bought oreos for us. We talked, and I said,

     "Wanna know what's weird?"

     "What?"

     "We are having, like, this good convo but, at school we sit right next to each other in 3rd hr and we don't talk at all."

     Ash made fun of me because I called some of the workers "Fam." When they were taking me home, they asked,

     "Why do you call everyone fam?"

     "Because, maybe they don't have a family, and being called fam makes them feel like family."