"The savages took my pie!" 11-20-16

I woke up, ate breakfast, and just waited for it to be 5pm which meant youth group. I was supposed to show Ashleigh my singing if I go there early. I didn't get there early because my dad took forever in Walmart shopping. Emilee was there because I sorta invited her. Cameron, Isaac, and Conrad were not there. Cameron and Isaac didn't want to come, and Conrad had to go to his sisters play and went to help his grandma. We were playing floor hockey today. I didn't want to play, but Ashleigh was being a lil savage and was making me. It was funny cuz this girl yelled at Seth.

     "I'm trying Seth!!"

     I just turned to look at Ashleigh and said, "She jut gave Seth sass!"

     Then we went to take care of the hockey stuff, and went into the youth room. Ashleigh and I kept giggling because I was making noises with my water bottle, and Seth, Isaiah, and Emilee were looking at us like we were crazy. Ash and I wore our under armour head bands. We call under armour Savage logo. They were probably lookin at me weirdly because I attempted to put my hair in a bun. I never have my hair up. We watched this thanksgiving video and this one guy yelled,

     "WHAT SAVAGES TOOK MY PIE?!"

     Ashleigh and I completely lost it and died of laughter. Later in the video, the guy was talking about taking the trash out. I said to Seth,

     "Oh yea, we need to take the trash out, we need to take Seth home."

     The lesson was about seeing the gold in people or situations, and not the dirt. I guess the gold about my aunt passing away is that I met Ashleigh. I thought that after everything that happened just this year so far with my aunt Lori, grandpa Rick, keri a friend from school, and aunt Sandy passing away; and my step mom being in and out of the hospital, that youth group might be good for me. And look at that. Without youth group, I wouldn't have met Ashleigh.

 Without youth group, I wouldn't have met Ashleigh