Church café meet up 10-26-16

Today at school was pretty boring. 1st hr we learned some basic math stuff. 2nd hr, in choir, we had a sub like Mr.Reed said we would. I also was the one to take the attendance down to the office like Mr.Reed said. The sub was a really tall old man. Mr.Reed left The Beauty and The Beast  for us to watch. We didn't get to finish watching it. Mr.Reed was gone on a trip with the high school chamber singers. 3rd hr, in science, we did white board review where we have to put everything on a whiteboard that we learned so far. Our exam for science is tomorrow. 4th hr, we got our results back from our Spanish exam. Seminar, we just read in our private reading books. Nothing really happened at lunch and recess. We also had a sub in 6th hr. We just worked on our ela exams. In 7th hr, I day dreamed too much. I mean, its hard not to. Its history class. The class that's so boring and tiring.
                              ***
     I came home and texted Ashleigh. We made plans to meet up at the E-Free church. I missed my Wednesday youth group at Gaylord Family Fellowship. Ashleigh and I sat at a table in the churches café. Seth and his friend, Isaiah,  were sitting in the café too, not that far away from us. I played this Spanish song called Sofia by Alvaro Soler. At school we listen to it in Spanish. Well seth and I do. Ashleigh is homeschooled. Seth kinda got mad. He just gave me the 'really?' Look. Then I put a banana sticker on his back, and said it was Ashleigh's idea. Isaac and Cameron were there too. I introduced Ashleigh and Isaac to each other. Cameron ran into Ashleigh on accident. They, isaac and Cameron, weren't in the café because they were helping out with kidsvile. Kidsvile is a little kids program. They have it on Wednesdays.