"ALLISON CHERRY" 1-29-17

Ash and I stayed up late talking last night. Mostly about Cameron being rude, and Logan. Ash was telling me about her brother being like, "I got to see fam two days in a row, and have her over?! It's not even my birthday!"
     We woke up around 5:30am to get ready to go with her dad to church. He stopped at McDonald's to get hot coco. It was boring waiting at church at first, but Miranda and Sadie came. Sadie and I were dancing. Then, we were adventuring the church. We were trying to be sneaky and quiet to scare Mr.Newl, but I fell down the stairs and we laughed. I took my boots oof, threw them in the air above my head and said, "I'm a surviva!"
     Turns out, I have met Miranda and Sadie before. In the summer, my brother mowed their lawn, stacked wood for them and stuff. I was with my mom there. She was picking up some wire. I was talking to them.
     I saw Reed. He gave me a hug. He probably thinks I'm weird cuz I was talking loud to Ashleigh "We should go to Africa and get a giraffe!"
     I gave Tyler my phone to hold cuz I was getting water from the drinking fountain. Eden and Ash drank all my water.
     Sunday school, I didn't want to play jeopardy, so I was messing around and pretending to sleep. Ash was dragging me with the chair I was sitting in. This dude, I think his name is Drew, was staring at us. He stared at me on the sky zone trip too. Tyler was spinning me around on the skinny chair really fast. Ashleigh was trying to get my attention and I yelled, "THATS MY NAME, DONT WEAR IT OUT" and the room got really quiet. I was giving Logan, ash's little brother, a piggy back ride. Isaiah was staring at me.
     After church, we went to this one Mexican restaurant. I think it's called El rancho. I got a weird salad thing and it tasted gross.
     Then, we came home. I took a nap. Then, we got ready for youth group. I had Ashleigh braid my hair. Seth wasn't at youth group or church.
     We played this one chair game. You were either a cherry, strawberry, or an orange. Isaac thought it was so funny that I was a cherry because cherry is my last name. He was yelling,
     "ALLISON CHERRY!"

 He was yelling,     "ALLISON CHERRY!"