Big Ticket Festival 2017 6/21-24-17

Day one. The first day of big ticket started out with me panicking. I thought I lost my phone, but it was in the back pocket of my shorts. Ashleigh's mom was like,
"Check ur butts kids!"
Ash and I went to support Jeremy on the main stage. I was like,
"Hey! I know him! He goes to my church. He's my best friend. He wrote me a senior letter."
Ash and Liv were disappointed because I was doing the floss.
Ash and I ran into my stepbrother, Will, in the merchandise tent.
"Hey, he's the one that buys me my cereal Ash."
"Don't buy her fruity pebbles. It makes her hyper."
"Okay, I'll buy her three bags and send her to your house."
So, Ash and I are walking around the festival and this cute guy walks past us. He's wearing a black hat that says REAL. I stop walking.
"Ashleigh, is that a... an NF hat?"
We run after this dude trying to get his attention.
"Hey you!"
"Hey!"
"Aye!"
"Aye yo psst!!"
We finally got him to turn around.
"We like your hat."
Then, it was time for the skillet concert. Logan, ash's brother, and I were dancing the whole time. It was very fun.
Day 2. It rained, but it was still fun. Ash and I watched George moss on the main stage.
I did this virtual reality thing. It was cool. I was getting laughed at for dripping onto the table. Also, I tried putting a tattoo on, and I got frustrated cuz it wasn't working. I didn't take the plastic cover off.
Because it was raining, Ash and I hung out in the Merch tent with Tyler. They were picking on me.
Ash and I had to go with Ryan to his car to get a blanket. It was raining so bad. We were all completely soaked.
We went to watch the Family Force 5 concert at the main stage for the night. I was wiggling my loose tooth, and ash pushed me, so my mouth started bleeding. I twisted the tooth about 20 times and pulled it out. I didn't want to be jumping around in the crowd, the tooth coming out, and choke. That would be tragic.
My mom was standing by Ash and I during the concert. She loves Family force 5. It was a fun night. You know it's lit when you lose a tooth.
Day 3. Ash and I watched sidewalk prophets on the main stage. I love them, and my aunt Lori liked them.
Ashleigh and I each filled a box for operation Christmas child. Operation Christmas child is a great organization for kids all around the world who don't get to have Christmas. The box's travel all around the world.
We got string bracelets. Ash got her and Ty black and white ones. I got a blue and gray one for Detroit lions because ssssnakes likes them, and those are the Detroit lions colors.
The sunset was gorgeous. Ash and I were standing in the crowded people waiting for KB, a rapper she likes, and For King & Country. My legs were so dead from walking all day. I just plopped on the ground and sat until something started happening on main stage.
I thought I didn't know who For King & Country was, but I knew half the songs they played from listening to the radio, but I thought they were all Chris Tomlin songs.
I love For king & country so much. Joel walked right by ash and I. She was fangirling so much. Luke, the other singer, wasn't there because his wife was giving birth.
Day 4. Carson was there, so we hung out. I climbed the rock wall. I almost got all the way to the top, but ash, Tyler, and Carson were yelling my name, and my legs were shaking so bad, so I came down. When I got down, Carson and I walked around and hung out. Carson and I watched Aaron Boyd at the main stage.
It sprinkled enough to leave an amazing rainbow. Big ticket did its first communion and it was with 8,000 people. It was so nice to be in such a big group of religious people, and praising God.
Ryan and I were watching Chris tomlin at the main stage. He was being lame, so we found Ash.
There was a guy standing in front of us that looked like NF. I kept messing with his hood on his hoodie and he never noticed. There was also a girl next to him. She was dancing her heart out. I don't understand. How can you dance to Chris tomlin? I knew every word to every Chris tomlin song. Fight me.