6.

The whole group was headed up into the stands at the World Cup and everyone was talking about Krum.

"I'll bet he catches the snitch in the first five minutes!" Ron wagered.

Fred laughed. "No way. Even he's not that good. It'll take him at least twenty."

Hermione smiled. There wasn't any reason she couldn't have a little fun with this. "I'll bet Krum catches the snitch but Bulgaria still loses the game."

"That's... oddly specific." Fred smiled, glad to see Hermione getting involved in the antics.

"And highly unlikely." Ron finished. "That doesn't happen very often, especially with a top notch seeker like Krum. Maybe you should leave the wagering to the professionals."

Hermione rolled her eyes. Ron could be a bit of an idiot.

"I don't know, Miss Braniac over here is rarely wrong." Fred pointed out. She smiled, happy to see that Fred was the one standing up for her. "I'll take that bet!" Fred told her. "What do you say? 2 Galleons?" 

Hermione laughed and shook her head. "I don't want to take your money." Fred's eyes widened. "What makes you so sure you're going to be taking my  money?" Hermione shrugged. "I just know."

"Alright then, let's make it interesting. The winner gets to make the loser do whatever they want until we return to school next week." Fred said.

Hermione nodded and held out her hand. "Sounds like a deal!" Fred took her hand, holding it for an exceptionally long time, Hermione noticed, and then turned to George.

"Hey, Georgie, I just got me a new servant!" 

George smiled. "Good. Can you make her do our laundry?" Fred nodded. "Good call."

Hermione tried to hide the smile that preyed on her lips, but it was hard. What was she going to have Fred do for her?