Philip X Reader~Hate leads up to a lot of different things (Part 4)

Time: Hamiltime

Request/Prompt: #36-"About the baby...it's yours" @that-weird-kid

TW: Fluff, feels and fun! Ok no really it's just fluff and a teeny tiny bit of angst

Additional INFO: Well maybe if you read the first three chapters you would understand what was going on!

(Y/F/R)=Your favourite room. (In your house. Ex. Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen)

(F/I/F/R)=Furniture in favourite room

AN: I want to give a special random shout out to @Yandere_Angelica and @ChocoleteQueen . When I read your comments I was seriously like "Did you read my mind?!" Also I think I screwed up with the counting...This is probably going to need 6 chapters. Sorry?

--------------------

Previously 

"(Y/N)! Where are you! I need to talk to you about something important!" 

"As much as I would adore some time with you, we are going to be seeing, the Hamilton's." 

"What! Why must we be going to that shameful monstrosity! I thought you said we were going out!"

I sound like an obnoxious brat.

"Do, do me a favor and use some more insults like that when we reach the Hamilton residence? It will finally show Hamilton that even my daughter can throw insults at him."  

"Oh my darling, I love you so much but. You've caused so many problems for me and your father," I whisper as I rub my stomach.  

"Well, well. Young Hamilton. Pity, I was expecting a lot more from you. Especially after what all the girls at campus had told me."

" Um...Philip? Do show (Y/N) the garden. And try not to cut each others throats off. I think I have to deal with the terrifying twins here."

"It feels warm." My cheeks start to heat up.

"And ticklish in my stomach." I feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach

"It feels soft and sweet." His hands covered my own.

"And I think it's called love." 

----------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV 

I look up at Philip and my heart skips a beat. 

He actually loves me? Is that even possible? We're enemies?

My breath quickens and I feel as though I'd forgotten how to breath. His eyes are sparkling and his lips glisten. They curve upwards in a smile. 

That god damn smile though. It's so addicting and contagious. 

My lips are tugged at the corners and I smiled back at him. 

"Really?" I ask softly.  He nods before I throw my arms around him. I feel him jump back slightly and wrap his arms around my waist. Once we separate, I look into his eyes and stare. 

They look like angels. I feel like I'm in paradise.  

He glances down at my lips and back at my eyes. I giggle quietly as he continues to take peeks down at my lips. 

"You know you really shouldn't be so obvious about things you want," I murmur gently. He raises an eyebrow. 

"Really? And why is that?" he asks before I smirk and lean closer to his face.