2. Mystic Falls

(This is sort of what Violet looks like now but there's no way to actually get her accurately

(This is sort of what Violet looks like now but there's no way to actually get her accurately.)

After finding out that she was Death's Mistress and gained many new abilities, she asked Luna to help her leave Magical Britain.

There was nothing for her here within Britain, aside from the annoying press that she and her so called friends were being given. 'Saviors', they were being called. Hailed as heroes, when all she seemed to think is 'I killed people that I'm not altogether sure I actually hated'. All that she knew was a lie and she was just done.

Done with Wizards and Witches who twisted everything she said and hated her one minute but loved her the next. So.. she was leaving. She'd gone through the inventory of her Vaults and scoured the Manors, Houses, and Castles left in her keeping.

The smallest and least suspecting place was in Mystic Falls, a small town in Virginia. It was out of Britain and away from all Magical communities.

For Violet, it felt like where she was supposed to be; just a gut instinct. She made a deal with Luna and her sister would be traveling to join her their in a weeks time. Ever since she found out she had been under so many compulsions, blocks and potions, she had felt similar to a puppet being grasped in the hands of a puppet master. Dumbledore had been a master puppet master.

Not to mention the block on her Dark magic and Necromancy had shifted her Magical Signature. Her personality was darker than it previously was and she was no longer the 'Light's Savior'. She honestly didn't feel like acting like it either.

With that illegal glamour down, not many could distinguish her from the 'savior' that everyone knew and loved. She'd even passed Hermione and Ron on her way back with Luna and they didn't even notice who she was, even after greeting Luna in passing.

If it hadn't been for all the shit Dumbledore had done to her, she'd have grown up a different person.

*****************************************************

Elena was a ball of misery ever since Klaus came to town, sacrificed her Aunt Jenna and her, saved Damon from a Werewolf bite and stole Stefan. It was only her and Jeremy left since their Uncle John, Elena's real Father, had sacrificed his life-force to make sure that Elena didn't transition to a Vampire. Damon and Alaric were searching for Stefan; following the trails of mutilated bodies.

Damon, although irritated with the woman he loved, continued his search for his brother; even knowing that Stefan didn't want to be found.

Everyone was so wrapped up in their own misery that they didn't notice the large amount of Death magic that saturated Mystic Falls as a figure apparated within. She was fae-like in stature with a small sweetheart shaped face and a tiny button nose. This was off-set by her large luminesce killing curse green eyes and plump kissable lips. Her body was shaped like an hour glass; to sum it up, she looked like a Goddess.