13

"As I've said, I'll gladly transport you back to Magical Britain but as you are now made aware of, they broke treaty with you. Usually, you'd go to war over this but I've got a better plan."

Death could already see what his sister wanted to do. "It will be possible but not as you are and not as the Wolves are. Within the next six full moons, change will happen. Either bad or good, time will tell."

"Fate and Time have always loved me," she said with a smirk at Death and he rolled his eyes at her antics. All the Gods and Goddesses liked Kali Ma, merely Chaos was jealous of her.

"We will stay for now. Do not keep us out of the loop though," one of the Higher Goblins grunted before they retreated to the tunnels that had been made for them.

Violet let herself relax after the Goblins left but she would need to act strong again to handle the mass of Dark creatures now within her halls.

"Use your creatures," Death told her.

"Yours or mine?"

"Well, I merely meant yours but you can use mine for now. I'm actually not sure if they'll recognize you as of yet with your Human Shell."

Which basically meant that she should tread with caution if she wasn't using Death magic to command the creatures. 

"All Dementors, Lethifolds and Grimms; you will watch these new guests and stop any fighting or attacks by any means necessary, aside from death. Transport the transgressors to the Dungeons if they become to unruly."

"Your creatures are spread throughout the World and mostly in hiding. You can try to recall them but I warn you that they may frighten the people within these walls," Death spoke up.

Violet knew how scary her creatures looked. They were created between Death and her; of course they were the things of nightmares. However, they were her children and she really wanted them here. She had created a small Dimension and that should be enough.

"Do you think if I asked for them to come they will?"

"Some may. I can't be sure though." Was his succulent reply.

Violet tapped into that magic that she was beginning to understand was her Darkness that came from being what she was and not who she had become. That magic touched everything of this world that called to her and she beckoned them to join her here; in safety and love that only a mother could give. These things had not felt the love of their Mother in long ages past. Some were so old that they were the first and only of their kind. They came to the call of their Mother.

Snape watched on impassively as Violet seemed to go into a trance and walked further outside. The sky began to darken as things began to appear. Violet's previously blood red hair began to bleed black as her creatures popped into existence around her.