9:38 pm and i am still dead inside

Clothes doesn't make you gay at all. If a guy wears a dress, that doesn't mean he's automatically gay, some of them are just comfortable wearing those. Some people do those for irony or any other reasons. People can wear whatever they want.

Now the " if a guy wears a dress, he's still a guy, that doesn't make him a girl. So he's still a dude and don't call him a girl because he is not. He just likes dress. "
- a comment that I saw on youtube

Now, that person is wearing a dress for a reason. She is in a wrong body. She doesn't want to be a girl, she is a girl. She doesn't feel like she's in a wrong body because she IS. I repeat, She is a girl. She should have those period or any stuff that girl experiences on their body. Gender dysphoria exist to tell you that " hey bitch you are in a wrong body you ain't a he, you're a she. You're a girl. Don't let people say you are a dude because you're not. "

They are not just people who likes wearing dresses or boys clothes. In fact, they should wear that because they're a girl or a guy. Trans Men who have gender dysphoria will look at the mirror and complain why do they have Adams apple because that's for guys , why do they not have boobs, it's shit, it's a piece of shit because it will bug the fuck out of you until you're not satisfied of yourself. Dysphoria doesn't go on it's own, it rarely goes away, sometimes it will get worse.

Some of them can't wear that clothes that they want to wear but you can still call them a she or a he. If they want you to call them a girl or a guy, respect them. This is like their one way to feel comfortable and be happy because people call them a he or a she.

Trans people are just ill
Wow, and if they are, you still don't have right to disrespect them and call them names or pronouns that you shouldn't be using because they are not comfortable on that.

For me, demigender still kinda sounds silly for me but I believe in it. If someone ask me what I am, I'll just say I'm a tree and bisexual, I wouldn't say about the demigender thing though because well, a lot of reasons. I'm sure they would complain some shit or ask me and I just don't really like questions, it's hard to avoid those unintentional or intentional uncomfortable questions.

But uh, I do understand why some people or my friends would say, " demigender doesn't exist " it's fine, it's cool, it still wouldn't change my opinion anyway. But some people or I don't know google said that we also have gender dysphoria too, it's just that it will never go away even if we change our chromosomes or our body. If I became a pine tree, I would start imagining how to be just a normal tree again. My brain will say that " maybe you should be a normal tree, being a tree sounds cool " and then if I did that, it will just say that again.

So that sucks. But I can't do anything about it. Maybe it's just a phase?? If it is, uh could you please hurry up and if it's not, well fuck. But maybe it is just a phase, I experienced this when I was a kid too, I want people to call me a pine tree and I start wearing some clothes that I guess to my parents, " the clothes that I shouldn't wear because of my gender " but then it disappeared and now it's back again for some reason. It's fucking annoying to be honest.

My sister just went to my room and asked me " you guys broke up? " and I'm like " what? I'm not in a relationship " the hell-

" oh you just look like you're heart broken or dead inside "

Probably the second one