Chapter 2- Getting Into the Concert

"Louis, who are these three beautiful ladies?" Harry said starring at us, Adriana immediately started to blush at what Harry had just said to us.

"Harry! This is Cierra, Ashley, and Adriana! They are waiting to get into the concert!" Louis said proudly introducing us to Harry. Harry smiled and winked at Adriana making her blush even more than she already was.

"Well it is a pleasure meeting you three," Harry said "but how long have you been waiting in line to get into the concert?" he asked politely. I turned to look at Adriana who still hasn't said anything, after meeting her idol.

"We have been waiting for a while and now we are to get out of here!" responded Ashley, moments later another guy with a hoodie and sunglasses came beside the two boys doing the same thing they had. When the guy in the hoodie took off his hood and sunglasses we discovered it was Niall Horan. Ashley looked at his beautiful smile and then was immediately starring at his bright blue eyes with him starring back at hers for quite a while until Niall finally broke the awkward silence.

"What is taking you lads' soo long?" Niall asked kindly still somewhat distracted.

"Sorry lad we are talking to some our fans!" Louis respectfully responded. I looked at Niall who was just standing beside the boys, and was finally told to come introduce himself to us.

"Hey! I'm Niall from One Direction! And who may you three beautiful ladies be!" Says Niall with a big smile on his face, holding out his hand for us to shake it. The first time he stopped looking at Ashley for more than a few seconds but that didn't last long. I absorbed his words in and that Irish accent was the reason why most girl loved Niall so much.

"I am Cierra! These are my friends Ashley and Adriana," I said, as we shook his hand " We are trying to get into the concert but the line is to long and we are thinking about getting out of here!"

"Yeah it's way to crowded for us to wait for this concert I think we should leave like right now." Ashley said shyly, with a smile on her face as her and Niall started to look into each others eyes for what seemed like forever again. Once I noticed that Niall was looking at her again I looked at Ashley and saw the biggest smile ever on her super red face.

"Well how about you three come with us into the arena and we will give you some VIP passes to get into our concert?" Niall said with a big grin on his face, I can barely tell if he was just doing this for pity or he was actually being serious. So I looked over at the girls and they nodded.

"Okay we will take up on that offer!" I said with a grin. Louis, Harry, and Niall got us out of line, Louis next to me Harry next to Adriana and lastly Niall next to Ashley but a little closer than the rest of us were. They started to lead us to a security guard, Paul, with all the girls screaming super loud when they started to see us head into the side entrance.

Sorry for where it ends at youa re just going to have to wait for chapter 3 :) Hope you guys are liking it!