Chapter 14- Come Back

Louis's POV

I woke up the next morning with my arms around Cierra, I smiled and kissed her on the cheek, I walked into the kitchen made a bowl of cereal. I thought about what Cierra had told me about Alex leaving today. I sat there lost in thoughts, then I hear footsteps approaching the kitchen. I turned and Cierra came and walked to me.

"Morning sleepy head," I said as she sat next to me. "Wanna get a bowl of cereal?" I asked she got up and walked to the cabinet, she hasn't said anything something was wrong. "Ok what's up with you?" I asked playing with my bowl of cereal.

"What do you mean?" she asked turning around. I looked into her eyes and saw tears swell up and came out on her cheek. I got up and pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back. "I can't take it Lou! I'm gonna miss Alex like crazy, after today nothing will keep me happy," I felt a tear fall from my face.

"Cierra," I said wiping away my tear, I really hated seeing her like this. "We need to take you to go see Alex now." I said pulling back and looked at her in the face.

"Thanks Lou," she said wiping away her tears. "I need you there with me," Of course anything that will make my girlfriend to feel better.

"Babe," I said still worried about her. "Anthony the boy I met yesterday," I said bringing on a silence. "How close are you with him?" I just had to know. She got an angry look on her face.

"Lou what do you think?" she said storming out of the kitchen and into the bathroom to change.

"Nothing," I said standing next to the door. "I was jus-" she came out and grabbed her things. "What are you doing?" I asked following her back the living room.

"Leaving," she said put her shoes on. "I can't believe you Louis." she said seemed pissed.

"Cierra," I said pissed off now, "I was just asking how long you have known Anthony," I said walking at a pace. This was our first fight since we got together.

"You don't trust me do you?" she yelled. "Anthony has a girlfriend, I would never cheat on you I don't role that way," she seemed real hurt about what I had said.

"Cierra," I said walking to her and grabbed her arm, she pulled away and walked to the door. "Why are you leaving?" I asked starring into her hurt eyes, she looked away and looked into the kitchen.

"Louis I think we should take a break," she said, my heart sank. I dropped my head and walked to her. "Don't make it harder than it already is, I see that you don't trust me and I don't need that right now," she held up her hand out, and she stormed out the door crying.

"Cierr-" I said running after her. She turned and tears in her eyes.

"Leave me alone Louis," she said bawling now. "I don't want this to be harder for me just leave me alone," she ran of the building, and left me in the hallway. I started crying when I got back to my place. I grabbed my phone and dialed Niall's number.

Niall's POV

I woke up to my cell ringing, I got up and saw that it was Louis.

"Hello," I said yawning.

"Niall," Louis said, he seemed depressed. "I need to talk to you," Uh oh something happened.

"What's wrong Lou?" I asked

"Can you come over?" he said sounding like he was crying. "I need someone to talk to," he said bawling into the phone.

"Yeah just let me take a shower and I'll be there," I said worried about Louis.

"OK, Bye," he said I hung up the phone.

I heard the couch move, Ashley woke up and stretched. I looked at her with a worried look, she came to me and hugged me.