Chapter 3- On Stage

Once we got into the entrance, a bunch of fans where screaming their lungs out even more at this point. I looked over at them and they where trying to jump over the railing to reach the boys, I stood there trying to figure out what the girls and I should do. I looked up at Louis who had his arm around my waste to keep me with him and turned back to the fans that where trying to get to the boys.

"Are they always like that or are they pissed that you are bringing fans into the concert?" I asked looking up at Louis starring into those eyes of his.

"They aren't usually this bad when we are entering a concert!" he said looking down at with a smile on his face, that made my heart skip a beat. When I turned back to the fans I could notice that Niall and Ashley where in deep conversation, I wondered what they where talking about, but as we were heading to the dressing room it slowly started to get quiet and I think they were being major flirts with each other, but I wasn't sure they were the only ones that knew. Before we knew it, it was time for the boys to go on stage to start the concert, I looked up at Louis and noticed that he was looked down at me with a big smile going across his face.

"What? Is there something wrong?" I asked nervously, with a smile on my face.

"Nothing is wrong," he said,sending shivers down my spine. "I just never realized how gorgeous you are! Well I better get up there see you after the concert."

Ashley, Adriana, and I all went to join the audience, I couldn't get what Louis had said to me out of my mind. Smiling he entered the stage and waved at us smiling and then winked at me. Looking away so that the girls won't see me smiling and blushing like crazy, I looked up at Louis who was still standing there and smiled back at him. On the other hand I got a glance at Niall who was starring at Ashley, who automatically starting turning red trying to hide it from me and Adriana.

"Hey Adriana, have you noticed that Ashley is smiling alot more since she met Niall?" I whipsered in her ear, she looks at Ashley and turns to me and gives me a mischievious smile on her face. "Oh no what are you going to do?" I asked nervously.

"Nothing I am just gonna ask her what she was talking about to Niall." she said as walked over to Ashley with the same look on her face, classic Adriana. Moments later she came back. "They talked about how they want to get to know each other better!"

The concert was about to start the lights in the arena shut completely off, the lights on the stage came on, fake fog appeared a couple of feet off it. The three boys we met where still on the stage then Liam and Zayn came out. The first song that came was 'gotta be you' once the drums where beating the background Liam started singing.

"Girl I see it in your eyes your disappointed, cause I'm the foolish

One you anointed with your heart, I tore it apart

and girl what a mess I made upon your innocence no woman in the

world deserves it but here I am asking your for one for chance"

The end of Liam's solo was sooo powerful that it sent shivers down my spine. Then Harry's solo was next.

"Can we fall one more time?

Stop the tape and rewind

Oh and if you wake away I know I'll fade cause there is nobody else"

I turned to the girls all three of us smiling, and mouthing the words. Then all the boys came together on this one part and everyone in the room started going crazier than they where before.

"Its gotta be you

Only you"

Then Niall began to point at Ashley ehile he had the biggest smile on his face, when I looked over at her she was smiling so big I have never seen her this happy.