Chapter 11- Meeting the Cousins

Cierra's POV

The ride to my house was silent, until we got to my house and noticed Alex's car was already here. I thought they weren't leaving till three, all well.

"Ready?" I asked taking a deep breath, and Louis got out of the car and opened the door for me. I got out and grabbed Louis' hand as we walked to the door. I knocked cause I had forgotten my house key in my room. Then the door opens and reveals SHIMMY.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed and jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. "SHIMMY, its been forever since I've last seen you," I said pulling away, I looked back at Louis who had a huge grin on his face.

"Cierra," Jimmy said, "Alex is in the living room watching a basketball game with your dad!" I smiled and hugged him again, and walked into the house as he shut the door behind him.

"SHIMMY," I said starring at Louis who wanting to go watch the game, "this is my boyfriend Louis!" I said, as Jimmy held his hand out for Louis to shake it.

"Nice to meet you," he said, "Cierra, Alex has been dying to see you! You better go see him and make him happy," I walked into the living room, Alex saw me and stood up with a smile as Louis followed me.

"Alex," I said running to him and pulled him into a hug, "it's been forever since I've last seen you!" I said pulling away from the hug.

"I know," he said starring at Louis, "whose this?" he asked smiling, I grabbed his wrist and leaded him over to Louis.

"Alex, this is is Louis my boyfriend," I said, as Alex held out his hand for Louis to shake it. He grabbed it and they shook hands making me smile.

"Nice to meet you man," he said, "you take care of my cousin ok?" I looked at Louis who has a nervous look on his eyes.

"I will I promise," he said grinning, looking down at me. Alex and Louis walked to the couches to watch the game, I went to my room and changed in pajamas. I checked my twitter and saw all the fans had completely changed their minds about Louis and I dating, they where actually supporting our relationship but there where still a couple of fans that hated the idea. I went back downstairs, and looked into the living room and saw my dad, Alex, Jimmy, and Louis where all jumping up and down on the couch.

"Dinner is ready." my mom called from the kitchen, making me jump. The guys got up from the couch, Louis saw me and automatically walked up to me. I smiled and hugged him.

"I was checking my twitter just now," I said starring into his eyes. "the fans are approving of us now," I said, as his face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"I knew they would come around," he said with a smile, "lets go eat I'm starving!" he said grabbing my hand and lead me to the kitchen.

We got into the kitchen, and grabbed ribs, a salad, mashed potatoes, and homemade tortillas, my favorite. I made Louis try a piece and said that it was really good. We sat at the dinning table talking about this or that, laughed a few times.

"I will go clean the dishes." I said walking into the kitchen, moments later Louis walked in and had all the plates stacked up on each other. I smiled and grabbed the stack of plates.

"Did you have fu-" I was interrupted by a passionate kiss from Louis. When he finally pulled away, I was breathless from the kiss.

"Yes." he said smiling. I looked into those eyes of his and smiled. We started the dishes, and splashed each other with water and finished an hour later. Soon Louis left, and said he would text me when he got home. My phone buzzed when I watching'Ghost adventures' with a text from Louis that said'I'm home!!(: I had a bunch of fun today I liked your cousins we got along pretty well see you soon <3' I texted him back'Ok, :) and I'm glad!! Hey SHIMMY wants to go to the lake tomorrow want to go I'll text Ash and tell her to come and along wih Niall.'