Chapter 21- Telling Niall

Niall's POV

When Ashley, Louis and Cierra showed up back at her place Ash was crying. What the hell happened to make her cry?

"Niall we need to talk," Louis said in a serious voice, I lead them to the kitchen and held Ashley in my arms. "Ash has something she really wants to tell you," he said, I stare down at Ashley who was starring me in my eyes.

"I-I" Ashley began to say, breaking into more tears. "I'm leaving for college in three months," WHAT? Three months to spend with my girlfriend before she leaves.

"Wha- where?" I said choking on my words. Ashley got out of my arms and walked over by Cierra. "Where?" I asked again, I felt a tear form in my eye.

"USC," she said finally, the tear fell from my face. "I got a scholarship for volleyball, I wasn't very sure if I wanted to, but this is the best thing for me, I get to be close to some of my family and old friends. Cierra is leaving the country and won't be back for four years," What? My girlfriend and her best friend are both leaving to the states for years.

"Well, babe if you really want to go to USC, go I want you to have fun in college doing what you want to do," I said kissing her, "and no matter how far away you are we will still get to talk. I'll text you and call you as much as I can, but there is a time difference."

"I know that's what sucks, but we can also skype when I'm at lunch! So we will get a routine going. Also, don't you guys record in Las Angeles sometimes?" She asked as she started smiling again.

"Yes, we do and I will let you know when we go out there so we can spend every day together," I said to her with a smile. I knew we could make this work, we were both strong people. "Where is Cierra going?" I asked as Louis began to get tense. "Where?" I asked Cierra, she looked at me in the eyes.

"New York," she said looking at ground, why so far away? "I'm going for art and play sports," she said finally, Cierra started crying too. Louis pulls her into a hug and rubs her back to calm her down. "I am seriously am gonna miss you guys, most of all," she said bawling now, I walk up to Ashley and pull her into a hug.

"Louis," Cierra said after crying. "I need to talk to Niall alone, take Ash to watch tv and comfort her she needs it," what now? Louis grabs Ashley's hand and walks out of the room. "Niall I don't want Ashley to know this."

"What is it?" I asked confused.

"Nothing bad," she said smiling and crossing her arms. "Tomorrow is important to my family," she said smiling even bigger. "They know I am going on tour with Louis. And they want to have a barbecue," Now I see what's going on.

"So your saying to drag Ashley to your house tomorrow?" I asked smiling at the thought. She nods and smiles also.

Cierra's POV

Talking to Niall was easy, Ashley will be forced to spend a whole afternoon with Brad. "Oh I have an idea," I said as Niall's face became confused,I grab my purse and texted Lou'hey come in here me and Niall have a plan for tomorrow leave Ash' "We are gonna invite Liam, Danielle, Zayn,Harry, Adriana, and Alex tomorrow," I said as Niall's face came back, then there was a knock at the door. I opened it and it was Louis.

"What's the plan?" he said stepping in, I smile and pull him into a hug

"Niall," I said starring at a smiling Niall. "Is gonna force Ashley to come to the barbecue tomorrow and we are going to invite Brad, Liam, Danielle, Zayn, Harry, Adriana, and Alex," I said almost worried about Brad will say when I tell him tomorrow.

"Wait a sec whose Brad?" Niall asksed confused again, I smile and roll my eyes.

"My sister's boyfriend," I said almost starting laugh. "Oh god I can't even say that with a straight face. I'm sorry you will see how retarded he is tomorrow," I started laughing and Louis just smiles at me.