Chapter 27- Birthday and Football Game

Cierra's POV

I woke the next day with Louis's arms around me, I smiled and took another shower. I grabbed a orange tank top and a pair of shorts, I put them on after I got out and put my makeup on. I heard my phone go off I ran and saw that it was a text from Quinc 'Goin to a game today!! Hope they win I really wish we could hang out today Xx' I sighed and put my phone on the charger.

"Louis," I said as his fluttered opened and he smiled at me. "I need to go to sports authority real quick. Wanna come?" I asked sitting on the bed, he sits up and stretches.

"Sure. Let me take a shower," he said getting up and stepped into the shower. Moments later he came out dressed, I smiled as he gelled his hair. "Ready?" he asked me with his hand out for me to hold it. I smiled and entwined our fingers together.

"Want a jersey for the football game?" I asked as he caught my gaze, I smiled and he did too.

"Sure," he said we walked down the hall to the elevator. "I want hmmmm number 15" he said, 15 was the number I was gonna get.

"I was gonna get the same. What's your reason?" I asked as we got the elevator, Lou pressed the the down button. The doors opened and we stepped in.

"It's your favorite number. What about you?" he asked smiling like a idiot, I smiled too and felt my cheeks burn.

"Tim Tebow," I said as we stepped into the lobby, "and cause I love the number 15," I said we slowly walked outside. Still hand in hand.

"I see now," he said grabbing his phone, he held it to his ear and then hung up. "SUV will be here in about two minutes," he said smiling again, I smiled back. Two minutes came and the SUV hasn't showed up. Lou and I started looking around for it, then we realized it was in front of us. Lou opened the door for me. "Ladies first," I giggled and jumped in and put my seat belt on.

"Sports Authority," Louis said to the driver and took my hand. "I'll buy your jersey babe," he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"No," I said as I smiled. "I'm buying our jerseys. Today is like basically on me," I said starring out the window.

"Ok," he said. "Just know I'll buy everything then," I looked at him, and he caught my gaze. He better be being sarcastic.

"No more like popcorn and a hot dog," I said with a serious face, and he laughed at my face, "we're here Lou," I said as he looked out and smiled at me. I smiled back and jumped out and ran towards the store, I ran in and saw a whole section of Broncos stuff. I fast walked towards the section, number 15 Tebow. I smiled and grabbed a large, soon after Louis joined me and found the perfect one for him. I saw earrings, necklaces, and phone cases.

"Babe," Louis said, I turned and saw him smiling and holding up two jerseys. "Orange or Navy blue?" he asked smiling, I was gonna get navy blue.

"Blue," I said and grabbed the three things I saw. "I'm getting the same color. Lets go pay," I said as I took his jersey, I put them on the counter and she scanned everything.

"$104." The woman said, I smiled and handed her the exact change. "Thank you. Hope the Broncos win," I smiled and waved bye to her.

"Man babe you didn't need to pay for our stuff I co-" I looked at him and he stopped talking.

"Don't worry Lou. I think it's worth it," I said ripping the tag off my jersey and putted it over my tank top, it covered my shorts. I tucked it in my shorts a bit and looked at my smiling Lou.

"Put yours on babe," I said as he did the same with his, I smiled and realized it fits him good. "Fits awesome," I said as we got to the black SUV, I jumped in and put my seat belt on again. I grabbed my necklace and earrings, I put them on excitedly. "OH MY GOD," I screamed as we made it to the football field. "Come on Lou," I said grabbing his hand, and we ran towards the stadium.