Chapter 10- The Interview

Louis's POV

"So," I said breaking the silence, "when should we tell the girls about this?"

"Let's go wake them up so that they know to wear something amazing," Niall said walking out of the kitchen and into the living room. I walked over to Cierra and shook her gently to wake her up.

"Babe," I said kissing her forehead lightly, her eyes flutter open, "we have a suprise for you," I said with a smile.

"What is it?" she said fully awake now.

"We have an interview tomorrow and we are aloud to take you and the girls with us," I said as she smiled and pulled me into a hug, I hugged her back and saw that Adriana and Ashley where awake as well.

"What time does it start?" Ashley asked holding hand with Niall on the couch.

"It starts at 10:00," Niall said smiling. I looked at my watch and noticed that it was late so I got up and and grabbed Cierra so I can drive he home.

"Well we better get going," I said hugging Cierra once more, "we will see you six tomorrow."

Cierra hugged Adriana and Ashley and said bye to the boys before we left. I grabbed Cierra's hand and we left Niall's apartment and walked out to my car. We walked in silence, I unlocked her door and opened for her so she can get in. I drove out of the parking lot and towards her house grabbing her hand to hold it.

"When are your cousins coming?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Tomorrow they are leaving their house around three," she said as a smile appeared on her face, "we are gonna have a big dinner, if you want you can come over you can so you can meet the boys."

"I would love to," I said with a grin, "whatever to make my girlfriend happy."

She smiled and looked out her window and we still held hands. We got to her house, I got out of the car and opened the door for her. She stepped out smiling, I grabbed her hand and walked her to the door.

"See you tomorrow," I said with a grin, kissing her softly on the lips. "I'll text when I get home."

"Okay," she said smiling before opening the door, "be careful, I can't wait for tomorrow."

I got back to my car and drove off, I was home in twenty minutes. I texted Cierra'Hey babe I made it home, I can't wait for the interview and to meet you cousins, see you tomorrow :)'

My phone buzzed and I got a text from Cierra ' :) ok i will see you tomorrow miss you already!! Shimmy texted me and said that he is excited to see you, well I'm going to bed!! see you tomorrow.'

I smiled and went to bed, thinking about what might happen tomorrow.

Ashley's POV

I was going to a interview with Niall, and two of my best friends in the entire world. I wanted to stay here with Niall for one more night. Adrianna and Harry stayed a couple of hours after Louis and Cierra left, then Harry and Adriana ended up leaving too. It was now just Niall and I again.

"Wanna stay here for one more night?" Niall asked, I starred into his eyes and nodded, making him smile. He got up and walked to his room and came back with movies, blankets and pillows for us.

"What movie do you want to watch first?" he asked holding out 21 Jump Street, Finding Nemo, and The Proposal. I smiled and thought about The Proposal.

"The Proposal," I said smiling cause I hadn't seen this movie since the last day of freshman year. Niall put the movie in and came right to me, we cuddled and laughed at the movie. I looked up at Niall who had fell asleep, and so I gave him a little peck on the lips and went to sleep.