Chapter 15- Meeting and Healing

Ashley's POV

I saw Cierra hugging herself on the ground crying, after Alex left. I walked up to her and sat next to her, I put my hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me and pulled me into a hug, crying.

"Ash," she said pulling away. "I miss Louis, I miss calling him my Carrot Boy," she said wiping away her tears. I looked at her, she looked so miserable.

"Cierra," I said finally pushing my hair behind my ear. "I think you really need to talk to him," I said as I looked at her, she was crying again. "Come on, lets go get some ice cream," I said, as she stood up and smiled.

"Let me tell Niall to take Louis out, then we will leave," I said walking over to the guys, who where talking. I walked up to Niall, and hugged him.

"I'm taking her out for ice cream," I said looking at Louis, who was the most depressed I have seen besides Cierra.

"OK," he said pulling away. "I'll try to get Lou to eat something, these two are breaking down," he said frowning at what had happened to between the two. "Lou hasn't told me everything about the breakup," he said starring at Louis who was now crying again.

"Niall," I said hugging him again. "I need to get her to eat too. Cierra barely has talked, she only talked to her cousins before they left," I said thinking I should tell him what she told me. "She cried when she told me she misses him," there the secret was out, I looked up at him and he was starring at Louis.

"Well I better go," I said kissing him on the cheek, I walked up to Louis and hugged him. "Lou, Cierra misses you and I know you miss her." I whispered into his ear. I walked over to Cierra and we walked to my car.

"Ash," she said starring back at Louis. "What did you tell him?" she asked, I starred into her eyes and I couldn't lie to her with her breaking inside.

"I told him that I know he misses you," I lied a little, she shrugged it off and we got in the car. Cierra was quiet the whole ride there, I said a few things. Then 'One Thing' came on the radio. I looked over at her and her face was turning red, eyes dropped from her face.

"I don't want this Ash," she said finally. "I want Lou back," she cried harder when his solo came on.

"Cierra," I said watching the road. "You and I both know that he wants you," I knew what I meant. She smiled again, and stopped crying. We got to the ice cream shop, and ate our ice cream and I took her home. Then my phone started to ring, I picked it up "Hello," I said

Niall's POV

"Come on Lou," I said as we walked to his car. "I'll drive," I said slipping into the car. I put my seat belt on and drove onto the street, Louis was belted also.

"Niall," he said looking out his window. "I'm sorry I have to put you through this," he said still looking out the window. He was still breaking on the inside, I can tell by his voice.

"It's ok Lou you should realize Cierra is one of my best friends too now," I said concentrating on the road. "Ash told me that Cierra misses you and wants you back," I said half smiling. He looked at me and smiled too.

"I want her back too," he said fully smiling, he hasn't smiled like this since we where at the mall yesterday. "I miss my Jackson Lover I need her back," he smiled again about thinking about Cierra, I smiled at his face.

"Louis," I said making him stare at me. "We will figure out a way to make that come true," I said as he smiled even bigger, I laughed once again. We got to the restaurant and ate in silence, he drove me home and then left me.

I got a call from Zayn, him and Perrie had just broken up. I told him to come and stay with me for the night, I called Ash and told her that Zayn is staying with me tonight and that we should skype trying to make him feel a little happier.