Chapter 16- Coming Together

Cierra's POV

I woke up the next day, and discovered that Adriana hadn't turn off the movie. I woke up to Peeta and Katniss on the TV, man this movie seriously did numb the pain. I grabbed my last MJ shirt and a pair of jeans and waked into the bathroom. I started the water and stepped in the shower, and once again thought about Alex and Louis. I stepped out and realized I needed to wash clothes, I grabbed my dirty clothes and went downstairs to put them into the washer.

"Cierra," Adriana said from my room, she was lucky my family left to go do something. "COME HERE!" she yelled, I ran up the stairs and entered my room.

"What?" I asked as I walked into the room. She turned around and was holding my laptop in her hands. What the hell is is going on now? I thought to myself.

"Louis," She said turning the laptop to me and showed me an interview of the boys. Louis didn't have that smile, he didn't smile, laugh, he only starred at the ground the whole time, a single tear fell from my face. I looked away and realized he sang a song, and I felt like it was meant for me. "Cierra! He needs you back. Lou is breaking." I got up and stormed out of the room. I got to the living room and sat on the couch.

Then footsteps approached the living room, I pulled my legs close to my chest and hugged them. I hid my face into my legs, and cried I was the reason for the way Louis was. The footsteps stopped, I looked up and discovered Adriana was there with tissues.

"Hey Jackson Lover," she said smiling, as I look at her and slightly smiled at her, "how did you know I like that nickname?" I asked grabbing a tissue and rubbed my nose.

"Uh, first of all my boyfriend is best friends with yours," she said crossing her arms. "Second. Louis tells me that you are his everything," I smiled and thought about that, he was my everything too.

*A week later*

Cierra's POV

I texted Adriana and told her that we should hang out in the morning watching some movie. Her and Harry were almost always doing something so I never really got the chance to see her much since Louis and I still weren't talking. I missed that boy like crazy, but I did try my best to be happy when I was with Ashley. She was hanging out with me lately to try to keep my mind off Louis, when we were together Niall was rarely around and she didn't text him much when she was with me. She was really trying to get my mind off Lou, but she wasn't normally like this I had a feeling something was up.

Adriana and I were in the middle of watching 'The Hunger Games' again, I was addicted to watching this movie and reading the book. Then 'Poison' started going off on my phone with a text from Ashley,'Hey tonight me and u are going out to dinner! I don't care what you say get ready in a hour :)' I replied and said'I'm going casual I'm wearing an MJ shirt and jeans!! I'll curl my hair and do my makeup.' I got up and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. My ring tone went off another text from Ashley,'OK!! I'll curl mine too :) gtg gonna take a shower I'll be at your place in an hour to pick you up! I'll text you when I leave my place!!' I didn't reply and started to put my make up on.

"Cierra," Adriana said smiling, she turned my laptop again and showed me another interview. I looked at Louis who was broken, he said'One Thing' was dedicated to me. He sang my favorite verse, his solo. I smiled and held my hand to the screen, and the happiness brought tears to my eyes. "Carrot Boy," I whispered, smiling like an idiot.

"I want to curl your hair." she said grabbing the curling iron, and curled my hair in tight curls. I looked into the mirror and saw my bangs where pulled back in bobby pins, and my hair was way curly. I looked at my phone and it was8:30 she will be here any minute, I grabbed my converses and slipped them on.