Chapter 26- Truth or Dare

Cierra's POV

We made it to the mall Ashley and I waved bye to the driver and walked inside. 

"Ci. Turn around," Ashley said worried and shaking, I turned and saw that three brunettes where starring at us. "Lets go, Ci. Louis and Nialler won't want us to get into a fight," I tensed up and kept walking, Ashley linked her arm into mine and we walked to Aeropostal.

"I know what happened with Niall and wal-mart," I said as she looked to a rack of sweaters, she turned and was turning red. "Anyone messes with us today they won't have a face I swear," she smiled and walked to me. I smiled and looked through the pants, I found a pair of boot cuts and shorts. I walked to find a few more shirts, one purple, one green, and one white. Ashley got shorts, five shirts, and a sweater.

"You don't have to," she said, I smiled and paid for our clothes. "Thanks I'll pay you back soon." I shook my head and we headed towards target to buy some stuff for Niall and Louis. "Oh yeah did I tell you about mine and Niall's bears we got yesterday?"

"I-I uh no," I said as she laughed and looked at me. "Louis texted me and told me to buy him some carrots. Man that boy eats a lot of carrots," I shook my head and read a text from Quinc "CIERRA!!! Get to San Diego already DD:' I smiled and rolled my eyes and replied 'Louis and the boys need to do their concert tonight I'll be out there with in 24 hours don't worry Q!!!' Ashley and I walked over to the produce section and grabbed Louis huge carrots. 

"Man Ci. That boy sure does like carrots," she shook her head and I laughed at her. "Wait Niall wants to meet up at the food court. I'll call him hang on,"

Ashley's POV 

I dialled Niall's cell and it rang three times than my snowflake's voice came through the phone. 

"Hello," Niall said. "Babe. Lou and I are at the mall and want to see you two," I blushed, and looked at Ci who was read a One Direction magazine. She grinned and showed me a page on Louis, relationship status ENGAGED. 

"Alrighty," I said finally. I mouthed for her to the flip to Niall's. Relationship status ENGAGED, I smiled and starred at CI. "Niall. Ci found a magazine about you and the boys. We found pages about you and Lou and it says as your relationship status is engaged," I smiled wider and we went to check out. Still on the phone with Niall.

"Buy it," I heard Lou say in the background. "Tell my girlfriend I said I miss her and I love her," I rolled my eyes and smiled. 

"Lou says he loves and misses you," I said as she smiled and took my phone from me. 

"LOUIS," she yelled into the phone and walked towards the entrance, I rolled my eyes and paid for the carrots and magazine. "Louis, fans are starring at us meet us at target." she hung up my phone and handed it to me, she pulled my arm towards the hat section. "SHHHHH!" she said putting on a hat and one on me too.

"Lets go pay for these," she said walking over to the checkout area, paid for our hats and my sunglasses. "Put your hat and sunglasses on. Quick!" I did as I was told to do. Louis and Nialler where waiting for us by the double doors, CI and I went to them.

Louis's POV

Two girls in hats and sunglasses and bags in the one with a purple shirt on. It looked like the one I had bought for Cierra. 

"Lou," the one with the exact same glasses as mine. "LOUIS," then I realized it was Ashley and Ci.

"Ci," Niall said trying not to laugh, I smiled and hugged Cierra. "Ash. Can I wear your hat?" Niall asked smiling, Ashley handed him the hat and he put it on.