Chapter 20- Preparing

Cierra's POV

Louis and I went back to my house to hang out with my family, then I saw that my sister's boyfriend Brad was there. CRAP! I thought to myself. Louis and I held hands as we approached my house, I got more and more nervous as we got closer. I knocked on the door shaking, and it reveals Brad.

"Hey Sis," Brad says holding his hand out for a high five, I smile and high fived him. "Whose this?" he said starring at Louis, I look at Louis who had a smile on his face.

"Don't call me sis, Bradley." I said as I pulled Louis into the house, I laugh as well. Brad's smile begins to disappear.

"What the hell have I told you about calling me that?" he said shutting the door behind him, I laugh about to cry. Oh god I love making him pissed, my sister and I give him so much crap about something.

"Sorry Bradley," I said laughing and walking into the living room, Louis followed me to a couch. "Louis, this is my sister's hmm how do I put this nicely?" I said laughing, my sister walks in with Brad. They sit on the other couch, and stare at Louis and I.

"Sissy," my sister said looking me straight in the eyes. "Brad is retarded don't worry about what he says," we both then started laughing, Louis smiled at us. Brad looked pissed. I then decided to introduce Louis to Brad.

"Brad," I said starring him in the eyes nervously. I was scared to continue because Brad told me if a guy breaks my heart he will get it. "This is my boyfriend Louis," Brad then smiled and stood up and held his hand out for Louis to shake it.

"Louis," Brad said, Louis got up and shook his hand. "Break my little sister's heart your getting it," Why must he say little sister? Louis looked scared, oh god Brad why?

"Brad," I said slapping his arm, Brad rubbed his arm in pain. "First off I am not your little sister. Second stop trying to scare Louis off you idiot," I said grabbing Louis's hand and went upstairs. Brad then grabbed my shoulder and turns me around.

"I'm sorry," he said, I saw it in his eyes that he wasn't joking. "Its just I don't want anyone messing with you or your sisters I want to be a good brother-in-law." WHAT? Brother-In-Law. Brad your insane I thought to myself.

"Its ok," I said shocked of what he had said. "Brother-in-law?" I ask him confused. He then leads me and Louis into my room, I still haven't gotten an answer. Brad shut the door, what is it now? I thought to myself.

"Cheyenne and I are engaged," he said out of breathe, WHAT? engaged when did this happen? Louis and I exchanged the same look, surprised. Why didn't tell me? My sister tells me everything, why not this.

"What? How? When? Where?" I asked finally, still shocked. Brad smiles and crosses his arms across his chest. Answer you idiot answer, I walk up to Louis and pull him into a hug and rest my head on his chest.

"Last night." he said with a smile on his face, I have never seen him so happy about something like right now. I look up at Louis, who was starring at me with a smile. He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head. Brad's smile got wider, I stare at him weirdly. "Cierra I can tell you happy with Louis," he said, finally he says something that doesn't make him sound like a complete idiot. "I'll leave you two be. Don't tell anyone ok Cierra," I smile and nod at him.

Louis's POV

Brad was scary, he was super tall and doesn't seem to bad of a guy. Cierra looked suprise when he told us that she was his future Brother-In-Law.

"Sorry about that," she said sitting on her bed, I sit next to her and look her in the eyes. "Louis. Wanna watch a mo-" I then kiss her on the lips, and it grew more passionate. I pulled away and she smiles. I pull her into a hug, and then she pulled away. She grabbed her laptop and a movie, then hooked it up to her TV.