Chapter 18- Zayn and Alex

Ashley's POV

          Niall and I went back to his place and watched 'Finding Nemo' again. I loved the hell out this movie. Niall got up and made more popcorn for me and him,  I grabbed my phone and text Cierra and Adriana 'hey how was the movie? :)  hope u guys had fun.' I smiled and locked my phone and watched the movie. 

          "Babe," Niall called from the kitchen, I got up and walked into the kitchen "I think we should spend the day with Alex and Zayn tomorrow," he said waiting for the popcorn to finish. "Zayn is sure founding over Alex." he said turning around, and smiled. 

         "Oh my god," I said starting to jump in excitment. "Totally," Niall came to me and hugged me around my waste. I did the same, and rested my head on his chest. 

         "We are gonna go out dinner and then watch movies," he said grabbing the popcorn. "I'll take you home when we wake up so you can get ready," he said as we walked back into the living room. When we finished 'Finding Nemo' Niall started 'Grown Ups' for some entertainment tonight. After he put the movie in he went to grab a blanket for us, when he came back to the couch he covered us with the blanket. I put my head on his shoulder and we started cuddling, I loved cuddling with him so much, he was so comfortable to lay on and we fit together like puzzle pieces while laying like this. I was thinking about how I actually found the guy I've been waiting for so long, he made me so happy.

         "Hey babe," I said to him quietly.

         "Yeah?" he said to me as we looked at each other with our eyes locking.

         "If I fall asleep by the time the movie is over and you are still awake, it's ok for you to wake me up so we can go to bed," I said smiling at him as he started to smile back at me.

          Okay, I will," he said smiling at me as I started to yawn, "you look tired if you want go to sleep you don't have to stay up I'll wake you up when the movie is over," he said starting to laugh. We were still starring into each others eyes and he slowly kissed me, I didn't think it would be much but it turned into a very passionate kiss. After we stopped we were still face to face and I was blushing so much, I couldn't believe everything was falling into place so perfectly.

         I woke up the next morning in Niall's bed with him still cuddling me. I started to hear a phone ring and saw it was Niall's, Zayn was calling so I thought I should answer it so he could sleep a little longer. "Hello," I said quietly trying not to wake Niall up.

          "Hey, Ashley right," he said uncertain.

         "Yeah this is Ashley, Niall is still asleep and I didn't want him to wake up," I said tryign to get out of bed without waking Niall up.

          "Oh well I just wanted to make sure that we were still on for the double date tonight? I just saw the text from him,"

         "Yes, of course we are, we were thinking of going out to dinner then back to Niall's place for movies does that sound good with you?" I said as I went to get clothes from my bag so I could get ready.

          "Yes that sounds perfect, you know since it's just me and you talking I'm really starting to like your friend Alex she is an amazing girl! I'm glad I got to meet her," he said pretty happy to me.

          "Well I think she really likes you too, you should ask her out she'd probably say yes!" I said hoping he would ask her since she did love him before she even really knew him.

          "Are you serious? You really think so?" He asked me and I could tell he started to get nervous.

          "Yes! I am serious don't be afraid! Well I've got to go get ready I'll tell Niall to call you when he wakes up so you two can plan tonight a little better,"