Chapter 2.5 - Training with Clean Freak Part 2

Third Person's POV

After a few minutes of cleaning, Eclaire was finally done. With her right hand, she wiped the small beads of sweat on her forehead.

"So you're already done." The raven haired man said, while wiping the area beneath the table with two of his fingers, checking if there were specks of dusts left.

"Hmm... good enough. Now go rest for ten minutes. We're heading to the barracks." Levi continued. Eclaire was glad that the captain was satisfied.

"Okay, Captain." The white haired girl said, as she headed to her room for a quick nap.

---

Eclaire

I checked my drawer for my sketch book. Its a book I had for a very long time, eversince the time I trained to be a scout like my brother.

I started to draw. Unconciously, I was actually drawing the captain's face. I started with a circle. I drew a vertical at the center of the circle and then, I started to shape his jaw and continued until the neck. I drew his mysterious glaring eyes, then, his nose and lips. I had a bit of difficulty in drawing the hair since that wasn't my forté but it came off pretty nice. After a few seconds more, I drifted off to sleep.

---

The rattling of chains and shackles...
Lots of bloodcurdling screams...
Droplets of blood and sound of flesh getting crushed...
The sound of swallowing...

I can't see anything.
I can't control my body.
My mind is blank.

Claire!

Who's calling me?

Claire!

---

"Claire!"

"Ahh!" I released a scream as I shot out of bed. I saw Hanji with a worried face.

"Claire! Are you okay?" Hanji asked me.

"I think..." I just noticed that I was sweating a lot and... crying?

"You can talk to me about it later. For now, you gotta hurry... because-"

"Oh my God! I'm late! He's gonna kill me!" I cutted off Hanji and fixed my ponytail.

I ran as fast as I could the training grounds.

---

Levi

"You're late." I told Claire as she was running towards me.

"I know! I'm so-"

"You're getting sixty instead of fifty push-ups. Now go join the others." I cutted her off and told her what she was supposed to do and her punishment. I watched the brats train but mostly, I was watching her.

"Forty-nine, fifty. I'm done, Captain." The gloomy brat named Mikasa said.

"Now go wear your ODM Gear and head to the forest part."*