Chapter 2 - Training with Clean Freak

Eclaire

After a while of walking, I found a familliar blonde man with a big nose.

"*Sniff sniff* I smell something very familliar." Miche said and then looked at me.

"Hey, Miche." I greeted my old friend.

"Claire? Is that really you? *sniff sniff* It is you!" Miche said while sniffing me like a dog. Eh... I'm used to his 'greeting' anyway.

"Still got that gross habit of sniffing people..." I told him while snickering a bit.

"Hey, it helps with detecting titans!" Miche defended. Its gross, but I admit that it's useful.

"You have a point there... anyway, where's Hanji?" I ask.

"Oh... she's busy chatting with Eren..." Miche told me with a sweat dropping That's going to take a lot of time.

"Eren? Who's that? A newbie?" Whoever that guy is, he's going to be sleep deprieved. I mean, knowing Hanji, she's going to tell all of her discoveries. You could learn a lot from her but you can't really absorb everything all at once.

"Uh-huh. From the 104th Training Corps." Miche said. Oh! Another batch!

"Its really been a while..."

---

After my little chat with Miche, I'm currently on my way to Erwin's office. As I walked through the halls, again, people are giving me the looks. I continued walking but this time, looking down, and deep in thought asking myself for that lost piece of my memory for the past 8 years.

"Oof!" I accidentally bumped into somebody.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay mister-" I said calmly as I offer my hand to the guy who fell.

"Watch where your going you freak!" The guy said and he slapped my hand. I'm a bit offended but I stayed calm.

"And what's with your hair anyway! You look like an old person!" The guy shouted at me and what's wrong with old people! Its not my fault I look like this anyway...

"Look, I'm sorry okay, I was just looking for-"

"What's all the noise about?" I was cut off once again by Mr. Shorty-pants.

"C-captain Levi, I-I-" The guy stuttered.

"Kirstein. Office. Now." The short man whose name is apparently Levi said in a scary manner that once again sent chills down my spine.

"And you... Erwin's asking for you in his office." With that, he walked towards his office with the kid who looks like he's about to pee his pants.

---

Knock knock

"Erwin? Its me, Eclaire."

"Come in."

"So... Care to tell me about Captain Levi?"

"Why?"

"Just curious. I mean, he's still new to me. Also, I want to get back to titan-slaying as much as possible and I don't think that I have a squad of my own anymore so... can I join Hanji's?" I ask. Hanji is my best friend so, I think it's best for me to work under her command.