Chapter 13 - Report

Levi

Eclaire. If I had to choose a word to describe this girl is...

Peculiar.

Yes, very peculiar. Aside from her being an albino, her being Eyebrow's sister magically appearing out of nowhere after eight years, and her apparently having an ability to make herself indestructible, I say her personality is very peculiar.

Not Shitty-glasses kind of peculiar, but acting friendly with a very intimidating and unapproachable person, such as I, kind of peculiar.

She still respects me like the others but no one, I repeat, no one had the courage to demand a break from me, aside from her.

She even tried to copy me in a mocking way!

"Tch," I said to myself as I continued to write this godd*mned report.

I can feel my eyebrow twitch in irritation as I thought of that woman.

Yet in contrast, I also felt a small smile form on my lips as I reminisce about that contagious smile of hers. It felt... warm and gentle.

Sort of reminded me of that woman who gave birth to me, my mother, obviously.

Sadly, she passed away when I was young. As for my father, I don't know him and I don't care about him.

The only memory of my mother that I liked was her smile.

However, now is not the time to daydream about these trivial things.

I sigh as I tried to concentrate on the work at hand. I still have to train those brats after this. They mustn't slack off and think highly of themselves after one expedition. They have to learn how to be tough.

Knock knock

A knock was heard, interrupting my trail of thought.

"State your name and business," I said in my usual cold tone.

"Oh its just me, Shortie! I'm just here to drop by and say hello!"

Shitty-glasses.

"By 'drop by and say hello' you mean, disturb me?" I said in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Aw, I was just kidding. Just let me in, pretty please with sugar on top?" The titan-loving woman begged.

"Get lost, you titan maniac," I replied.

"Okay fine, Erwin's asking for your report in yesterday's expedition," Shitty-glasses said.

"Hold on, I'm almost done," I said, finally putting my signature at the end of this piece of paper.

After I finished my report, I stood up from my chair and started to walk, limping a little.

As I opened my door, expecting Hanji, she wasn't there. Instead, I found a not stuck on my door saying,

'I have to finish my own report. Gotta run!

Signed,

Shitty-Glasses

Hanji Zoe'

Walking a bit wouldn't be so bad, would it?