The Fall out

Lauren's POV

I remember that day like it was yesterday, the day it all went to hell. the funny thing about it was it happened almost a year ago well actually give or take 11 months. It was the worse night of my life. 

-------Flash back--------

I can't beleive Paul would do that to me I mean I thought we were perfect together but I was wrong. Why can't I ever get things right?

I had been crying for and off for a good 3 hours now and I seriously needed a distraction to get me out of this state of mind. I knew talking to my parents was not something I could do at the time and I needed a distraction or at least someone who would help get my mind away from what happened. As a way to get that distraction, I grabbed my phone and texted the one person I knew will do just that.

Me: Camzi I need you. Pual and I just broke up please come over I seriously need my best friend.

I had waited for a quick response since I had titled the text S.O.S but I didn't get a reply till half an hour later with her saying that her parents won't let her out the house. I had found that odd since she rarely got in trouble but I texted her back.

Me: Fine then I'm coming over and maybe like that I can sleep over and we can watch a bunch of bad comedy movies and eat junk food. 

I was a bit desperate now. Not a second later and she had texted back in a panicked tone which confused me.

Camz: What NO! you can't I'm grounded

Now Camila being grounded is a weird situation. Like I said she rarely gets into trouble and I think the only time I can remember her getting into trouble is when she forgot to do the dishes and the morning her mom found the kitchen infested with ants.

Me: What did you do to get grounded?

I needed to know so that maybe I could try and finesse my way into her parents lightening the punishment.

Camz: Just something with Sofi you know

Now that sent off an alarm she never does something that would hurt Sofi. 

Me: No idk why don't you explain it to me. 

I replied wanted the full story. 

Camz: Lo I can't right now if they see me with my phone I'll be in bigger trouble

Me: Camz I need you though

I semi begged.

Camz: Sorry Lo, got to go bye

Me: BUT CAMZ

And with that I never got a reply back. She had said that she was in trouble with something with Sofi but she loved her sister more than anything. So being the best friend that I am I decide to call her mom and see if she could give an exception to Camila's punishment, because lets face it tonight I really need my best friend and I don't think I can handel dealing with this alone.

As I wait for a response on the other line I walk to my window and notice that my dad's car wasn't in the drive way. That was odd I could have sworn he knocked on my door not too long ago to see if I was okay since I never went down for dinner. Maybe it wasn't him. I completely dismissed that thought when Camila's mom finally answered

"Lauren mija how are you? She asks in her accent

"Hola Mrs. Cabello um I know that Camila is grounded but I was wondering if I could stop by tonight" I said and before i even finished she cut me off