What a Surprise

Lauren's POV

As Camila took her Shower I made quick calls to the hotel front desk to make sure that everything would be set. After I was given the confirmation that my surprise dinner was being set up as I wanted.  I looked at Sofi, who smiled back and nodded. She knew what she had to do and that was hide Camila's phone till I called it later tonight. When Camila came out of the bathroom I got up and went inside to get ready. I need both Camz and Sofi out of here to do the next part of my surprise so I thought of the one thing that would get them to leave.

"Camz!! why don't you and Sofi go and check out the hotel store while I get ready I'll meet you in the Lobby and then we can go out to dinner" I yell out knowing that Sofi will beg to go.

"We can wait here and go together" She yells back from the room.

"Please Mila can we go, please" I hear Sofi say and I know she has Camz wrapped around her little finger now.

"Ok fine, we'll meet you down stairs Lauren. Also have you seen my phone I can't find it" she says

"No but I'll look for it when I get out. I promise" I reply smiling because I know Sofi has it.

"Ok then. Come on Sofi" I hear Camila say

"Bye Lolo" Sofi yells and the room door closes.

Perfect, now to get the last part of my surprise. I have 20 minutes to get out of here, get ready and get to the beach. While house keeping does the special request I asked for. 

To not waste anytime I quickly picked up some of our clothes and put the away along with Sofi's beach stuff into the closet. I then pulled out the vases full of pink and red rose pedals so that house keeping could get to work. When I got to the bed I shared with Camila, I left a clear note on how it wanted it to look, I even drew a heart so they knew what to do and inside of it I used the requested the pink ones to say "Will you be my girlfriend?". This last part of the night I really did not have planned but after hearing Camila break up with my brother I thought that it would be perfect. So I made a quick decision to go through with it. When I finished with our bed I looked at the time and saw that I only had 15 minutes. So I hauled ass and ran into the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I got out I got changed into the ripped jean and flannel I had hidden in one of the cabinets and put it on. It was a skinny tight ripped jeans that showed my ass off perfectly. The flannel was Camila's favorite and  I then put on a pair of booties and thanked god that I didn't swim in the water, so my hair was still it's wavy perfection. I made sure to not put on too much make up so I only applied some eye shadow, a little eye liner to bring out my green eyes and a bit of lip gloss. When I was finished I walked out and saw that I had 5 more minutes to get my Ass out to the beach where I was going to meet up with Camila and Sofi, so I quickly finished then grabbed our room key and made my way towards the door then left.

I knew taking the elevator would get me caught so I ran down the stairs a fast as my booties would let me. When I got to the lobby floor I went out the door that led me to my destination and took my phone out to make the call.

"Hello" I hear the voice I wanted answer

"take her to the blue life guard house by the pool. I will be there waiting" I order arriving to the exact location

"You got it" and the call ended

Camila's POV

I've been in this store with Sofi for about 20 minutes now and she still wouldn't let us leave. I hope Lauren doesn't freak out. I was looking at some bracelets when I noticed that Sofi was not next to me anymore. What the hell.