0.8

jack did not sleep that whole night, his lips burning from the kiss, and an uneasy feeling in his chest. it scared him over the fact he allowed zach to kiss him. he didn't hesitate to push the boy off of him. it was almost as if zach's kiss put him a trance and made him forget he hated the boy.

zach laid in jack's bed, snoring loudly, his mouth open and he now was cuddling one of jack's many pillows on his bed. zach looked peaceful, a content smile on his lips as he slept.

the sun peeks in the window, making jack squint his eyes, his hand falling over his eyes. he just was starting to drift into a sleep, uncomfortably laying on the desk chair far away from zach.

jack then remembers today was monday, meaning the pair had school. just as if on cue, ava pounds on his door, making zach groan, covering his ears.

"jack!" she yells from behind the door. jack rarely locked his door, but today he had making ava frown, wondering what her brother did last night. "get up!" she a shouts her voice disappear down the hallway.

jack groans, pushing himself up from the chair and walking to the side of the bed zach was now sat up on, rubbing his eyes, the glasses he wore last night discarded, likely in jack's car where they last were seen on his face.

"get dressed!" jack whisper-yells throwing zach's shirt at him that had been thrown to the other side of the room.

zach smirks at jack his eyes traveling to his neck, when jack saw his eyes trail to their he quickly shoots his hand their. his neck throbbed, a hickey likely there.

"i gave you that," zach mumbles smirking at the elder boy, who's cheeks were scarlet red. zach pulls himself up, now on his knees, as he pulled himself up to jack's level. "mind if i do it again." he says his voice husky, and making jack's mind swirl. jack was stuck, his body in a trance as he felt zach's lips brush against his neck, below the other hickey.

"zach,-" jack was cut off by zach's lips on his neck, sucking and biting the skin. jack throws his head back giving zach more room to kiss his neck. he trails the kiss up his jaw, his lips brushing over jack's.

"can i borrow some clothes?" his lips brush against jack's making jack go crazy, wanting his lips to kiss him already.

it's too early to be this turned on, fuck.

jack pulls himself away from zach, walking to his closet. he grabs a black sweater with the words obey embroidered onto it, and a pair of gray sweats. he hands the clothes to zach who thanked him.

jack grabs his own clothes, walking out the room to leave zach get dressed in privacy.

"who's in there?" ava questions, pointing to jack's room. jack jumps turning around. "what are those?" she questions pointing to jack's neck.

"n-nothing," he blushes, turning away from his sister, she rolls her eyes at him, walking back to her room allowing jack to have the bathroom.

when he was inside he stares at the purple bruises on his neck, lifting a hand to touch the new ones. he looks in. draw for ava's concealer, covering up the marks so jonah and daniel don't ask questions. he didn't want face telling them who gave him the hickeys. jonah would kill him if he knew zach gave him them.

when jack finishes in the bathroom, he walks back to his room, zach was sat on the bed, now dressed in jack's clothes. jack wasn't going to admit this but he looked hot wearing his clothes. jack bites his lip forcing those thoughts away.

"you're an ass!" he hisses at zach who smirked at him. "why'd you give me these?!" he whisper-yells pointing to the hickeys covered with make up trying to hide them as best as he could.