Chapter 6

It was around 9:00 pm when I was dressed and ready to go to the party. I had already told my mother where I was gonna be and that I was gonna sleep over at Marabel's afterward. I was wearing something pretty decent bc I wanted to look nice for the party but the skirt was a little short. So my mother gave me "the look" but just said to be careful. Marabel and Luke were already waiting outside in the car so I grabbed my bag and left.

"damn hottie! I'm glad I get to take you to the party." Marabel said excitedly.

"Hey Clo you look good." Luke added

"Thanks. And hello Marabel." I said getting into the back seat of the car.

"Ok so I have good news and bad news in your case clo" Luke said

"what Is it?"

"well the good news is you won't be alone in that back. the bad news is that Michael's car is in the shop, as it is every week and we have to pick him and Aveline up."

"fuck. whatever it's a quick drive." I responded.

We drove to pick them up and when we got there they were sitting there making out on the porch. They're so damn disgusting I swear. If they did this in the car I was gonna die.

"Come on hornsters we gotta go!" Marabel yelled rolling her eyes.

They got into the car and greeted everyone. And they tried to converse but it didn't really work. So the far rude was silent and awkward for a while when none other than luke broke the silence.

"So Mikey, you an Ave are a thing now? so is it like serious?"

"Well we don't really know yet. Maybe it's serious maybe it isn't." Aveline said cutting in. I looked to Michael and I could tell those words hurt him.

"Yeah" he said trailing off. I looked at him and nodded at me making sure I thought he was okay.

Now I felt extremely pissed because I knew that made Michael feel shitty. But we rode through the rest of the ride in silence. About 10 minutes later we were there. I walked in and it smelled like beer and oil being as though it was in a junk yard at the repair place. I saw Sabrina and Bells drinking, talking and admiring the boys that walked by. Basically doing what they do best. Me and Mara decided to walk over there leaving Luke to talk to his friend who threw the party and Mikey with Aveline.

"Hey!" Me and Mara said in unison

"Sup bitchesss" Bells said. She had to be here for atleast an hour because she was drunk. Rina probably was too but she's more of a giggly drunk.

"Hey guys" she said laughing and Bells. She wasn't exactly drunk but she was buzzed.

"So what have you two been up to?" I said.

"I've been trying to get Bells to stop drinking and We've also been scoping out the guys. And who ever threw this, Luke's boss's son right? he's hot as hell." Sabrina said pointing in his direction.

"Stop pointing. he is pretty gorgeous but you're so obvious." I said.

"Maybe you should fuck him." Bells said slurring her words. She is the worst drunk ever.

"Fuck off bells" I laughed.

"Maybe you should try to talk to him though. Maybe he could help you forget about Michael." Marabel said.

"That is true. But to gain that courage I would need a drink in my hand, and all I see is beer. Who the hell drinks beer it's disgusting."

"Oh! I know who drinks beer! Me!" Bells said.