Chapter 11

For the rest of the week I made it my duty to go home with Cal after school. Michael would always get mad and offer for me to go to his house. But I said that I was always at his house and it was true. I was gonna go that Friday and sleep over so he wouldn't throw a little just fit at the end of the week, but I was really happy I was getting know calum. Every time he'd do or say something that reminded me of a song I had to write it down because I wanted to make him a playlist like he did for me. As I got to know him I got to see how flirty he was and everything. He was kind of a horny little shit but he could control it. He would always rub my thighs and kiss my shoulders and neck and I would giggled. We've never really done anything besides that and cuddle. He's also very intellectual. Not many people see him as the brightest bulb but he's very well spoken and quite "deep" might I say. I also learned that he likes to write songs but refuses to show me any. He really is a great guy and I love being with him. I can see why him and Michael are close friends as well. They're so different yet so a like. In the meantime while I was hanging with Cal, Mikey was getting what he wanted and spending more time with Aveline, yet for some reason my absence still upset him.

It was the end of the week and everyone had plans. Luke and Mara were going to do something as usual. Probably just sit in Luke's car and have sex. Sabrina was going to have dinner with her hot neighbor Ashton and his family. And Bells had to be home to greet her cousin from Virginia. Calum wasn't doing much if anything but he said that I should hang out with Michael considered I had promised him and brought my clothes to school to stay at his house.

After my last class, Calum walked me out to the parking lot where Michael's moms car was parked and he waited for me leaning against it. He was saying good bye to Aveline and she was walking away just as I was arriving.

"Bye Cal. I'll see you soon though okay?" I said.

"Yeah I'll see you byyee sweetie." He responded.

I walked over to Michaels car as calum watched almost making sure I got there safely even though it was a 3 yard walk.

"Hey, princess." Michael said smiling. He grabbed me into a hug and his hand were pretty low and he kissed my cheek. He was definitely putting on a show for Calum who didn't mind much. He knew I liked Mikey and I knew who he liked. It was established we both weren't interested.

"Hey Mr. Touchy Feely." I said getting into that car as Michael did the same. When we pulled off I got a text from calum saying "Get some ! :P" goddamnit I hate my friends.

"So how have you been with Mr. Lover Boy?" Mikey said.

"It's been fine. We've gotten to know each other a lot."

"I hope not too much."

"No Michael it's not like that. He likes someone else."

"Fuck well if you like him and he doesn't like you back he's not worth it. Don't chase after him. Don't chase after any asshole like that."

It was ironic that he was saying this because he's that asshole at the moment. Not calum.

"No, it's not like that I don't like him like that."

"Oh." he simply said. The drive was pretty long considering we usually take the train. And it's usually a long train ride. The car stayed silent for a few minutes. But if you haven't noticed, we don't do well with silence.

"Ya know. I've missed you. And I see my marks are kind of fading on you." Michael said.

"Yes they are." I said blushing and very flustered. "And I've missed you too."

The rest of the car ride was silent. I winded up falling asleep in the car. I woke up in Michaels bed while he was playing video games. I figured he had carried me up to his room but I don't see how he did it bc I'm heavy as hell.