Chapter 15

It was weird walking around school and kissing michael and being romantic. We still acted the exact same way we did before except when we had the urge to kiss each other we did instead of holding it in. I guess you could say we were in sort of a honey moon stage because I was in love with his lips. I would kiss him every chance I got. We made out in his room, on his locker, in his moms car, anywhere. We haven't had sex again though. We both got horny or whatever but I don't know we just haven't done it. I wouldn't complain about anything in the relationship except for the fact that we haven't went on an official date yet. We always hang out because we always have but not a real "date" ya know. But that's exactly what we're gonna do tomorrow.

Tonight my mother invited him over for dinner though. It was Friday, so he just came home with me. We invited his mom but she had to work a little late. It was cool when Mikey got to come over here, except for the fact that he barely talked to me. He was always playing with the children or catching up with my mother. Right now we were both sitting together, cuddled up and watching movies with the young ones.

"So, Clover that's your boyfriend? like you kiss him?" My five year old sister, Lola asked.

"Yeah I'm her boyfriend. And yes we kiss. A lot actually." Michael said.

"Ew. When I get a boyfriend he will not kiss me." She said.

"Oh hush. Leave them alone. They've been dating for forever." My other sister Beth who's 10 said.

"No we haven't! Why does everyone think we've been dating for years? We've only been dating for like 2 weeks." I said.

"Really? You always talked about how gorgeous he was and how much you wanted to kiss him before. So I assumed you guys were dating." She said. Goddamnit she had such a big mouth. That of course made me blush and I knew Michael was gonna tease me about this.

Dinner was ready so we all decided to sit down and eat. We talked and laughed and blah blah blah. It was fun though. I didn't really want him to leave but he had too. I'd see him tomorrow when we went on our date though. I didn't quite know where we were going though.

The next day he came in my room and woke me up. How fucking rude.

"Good morning babe! Get up and get ready bc we're going out." he said kissing my cheek.

"Okay." I said groaning.

I got up and got ready and I didn't really know what to wear. I walked into my room where mikey was sitting on my bed and watching tv. I only had on my underwear but I didn't freak bc not only has he seen me like this, he's also my boyfriend now. I looked through my drawers picking out options and laying them on the bed, when I felt him come behind me putting his hands on my waist and kissing my neck.

"ya know baby we could just stay home right? you wouldn't have to get dressed or anything and I promise I'll make you feel good if you stay home." he said.

"No Mikey. I wanna go out. I mean we can do it when we come back but I wanna actually do something." I said pushing him off.

"Whatever sweetie. But you're missing out." He said strutting back to my bed as if he was on a damn runway. Goddamnit what did I get myself into when I started liking this boy.

I had picked out an outfit for me to go out with michael after thinking for a while. We went outside and I realized Mara and Luke were sitting in Luke's car waiting for us.

"Hey what are you two doves doing here?" I asked.

"It's always been your wish to go on a double date with mikey, me, and lukey and when I told michael he said we should do it." Mara said.

Oh god this was gonna be very cute but also very awkward. Especially since Luke and Marabel were such a cutesy couple, and believe it or not they showed PDA a lot. Luke doesn't always want to do it but Marabel traps him and he can't resist her. They really love each other ya know. They'll probably be teasing each other and doing things they think we don't know under the table. Then half ways through dinner they'll go out to their car to excuse themselves. They're cute but the definition of a hot mess. Me and Mikey got into the back seat of the car and Luke started to drive into the city.

"So where exactly are we going guys?" I said.

"We're going to that Italian restaurant with the hella good pizza and pasta. But there isn't one out here you have to go to the city. I think it's called famiglias. Then after we're probably gonna chill and watch movies at Mara's house. Your parents aren't home right princess?" Luke said.

"No they aren't home. They won't be home until later on tomorrow so you guys can stay over if you'd like. Luke is staying." She said.

I was thinking about staying over but I don't really want to intrude on them mostly having sex.

"Nah I think we're gonna pass so you and luke can have alone time." I said.

"All we have is alone time. It's nice to have us all together I mean we're all best friends. You guys should just stay the night at my place. You won't be intruding on anything." She replied.

The rest if the drive was basically bad jokes, and flirting. Ya know I probably talk about Mara and Luke's relationship more than mine but it's basically because they're my goals. By far. Luke treats her how he calls her. Like a princess. He's absolutely loves her and pampers her. He always reminds her how much he loves her and that he'd never leave her. She tells me about how he cuddles her and keeps her close and sings to her. She tells me how he surprises her with sweet things but they're also super duper goofy and even hella horny sometimes. They were always hella playful and Luke would give her piggy back rides, but sometimes they'd be mid conversation and he starts sucking on her neck. And then they'll legit just start sucking each other's faces off I'm the middle of the school hallway. But enough about them.

We pulled up to the restaurant. It was very small and didn't have many seats. It was like a fast food type of thing but it was worth the drive bc the food was great. We decided my to stay for long though and got food to go and drove back to Marabel's house.