Chapter 2

I walked into school and instantly a wave of annoyance came on me. I saw jocks, couples that wouldn't part, guys being idiots, and all of this on a simple journey to my locker. I turned around to see that Michael had drifted off where ever. Probably to his friends or Aveline. I put my things into my locker and walked to home room. Being 30 mins early to school had the perks of being able to go at your own pace and being able to socialize.

I walked to my hangout spot in the language arts department. I saw Bells and Marabel standing there talking. As soon as they saw me they attacked me. This was the second time today and I feel so loved.

"ha! I hugged her first!" Marabel exclaimed.

"whatever I don't even care. but hey babes."

"hello" I said, dragging out the 'o'

"hey, what up your ass today your usually so cheerful" Bells said.

"yeah what's wrong Clo?" Marabel asked.

"Nothing really. Just frustrated, I guess."

"Ohh, sexual frustrated?" Bells said with a smirk. I don't know what the hell is wrong with this girl but she's honestly obsessed with sex I swear.

"no, jackass. just frustrated I don't know."

"maybe you're romantically frustrated. I mean we all know how much you love Mikey but you won't tell him."

"yeah I guess that's it."

"that's not that bad. it's worse being sexually frustrated. trust me I know."

"shut the hell up" Marabel retorted.

"being romantically frustrated is worse than sexual frustration. you can get yourself off or whatever but you can't cuddle yourself or laugh at your own jokes"

"well I laugh at my own jokes" Bells said.

She has such a thick damn skull. Never really listens or takes many things seriously but I love her. She's great and she's strong. We continued talking until Michael and Luke approached us.

"Hey cutie." Marabel said to Luke. See they were together and they were too cute. They were both like little kids and perfect for each other. Luke kept Marabel calm and Marabel bought something out of Luke.

"Hey Princess." Luke says. They started to talk about whatever plans they had on Friday and Luke tries to convince her to go to the park at midnight tonight as usual and she disagrees but does it any way because she loves him.

I admire their relationship so much but I also envy them. Sometimes I wish Michael would call me princess and take me to the park late at night and I could tell her stories about how they made Sundays one day just for fun and ruined her kitchen. I know you're probably tired of me being such a hopeless romantic but sorry. I just can't help it.

After their little moment Luke greeted me and Bells and Michael greeted Bells and Marabel. He glared at me for a while though.

"OHHH ok so I don't get a hi?"

"wow! Poo-Bear! it's been a full 10 minutes since I've seen you! How are you? we have to catch up immediately!" I know I'm an ass.

"ew did you just call me Poo-Bear?"

"I'm pretty sure that what I said"

"Whatever Sugar-Boo"

"what the hell does that even mean?"

"it's my endearing nickname for you! How dear you insult it!?"

"whatever. you can call me that as long as I can call you Poo-Bear"

"deal."

He put his hand out for a shake and before I can even reach for it's he was being abruptly pulled into a hug by Aveline. God I can't stand her. I have no reason to dislike her but I just don't. Bells and Marabel don't like her either. They think she's "shady" in their words.

"Hi Mikey!" she squeals.

"Hey Ave!" he says like an excited puppy.

"Hey guys." she said greeting us in a very dry tone. we replied back with simple hi's and hey's and all dispersed. Marabel gave Luke a kiss and we told Bells by as we went off to our homeroom. Just before the bell could ring to signal everyone to go to their homeroom before school starts, Sabrina scrambles in.

"Hi guys!" she said.

"hey Rina" we said in unison.

Sabrina sat and finished her math homework while we basically distracted her and we all talked about nonsense until the bell rings signaling the commence of the torturing.